SPECIAL

Soobin walks towards Huening  that is drinking his drink while waiting for Soobin to get their orders. It's been a week since Beomgyu saw what he saw in Yeonjun's room.

"Here's yours", Soobin says while handing Huening his order.

Huening just accept it with a big smile on his face. They eat in silence since they dont have anything to say. Soobin then zoning out thinking about why Beomgyu doesn't talk to him much like he used to. He even tried to run away from Yeonjun every time that guy tries to talk to him. Beomgyu always told their parents that he'll be staying at Taehyun's house. Soobin wonders why.

"You look so troubled", say Huening eating, while scrolling through his phone, doesn't even care to look at his friend.

"Beomgyu didn't talk to me and Yeonjun hyung for a week now. And he always stay at this Taehyun's guy house"

"Maybe he found out about something", says Huening. He didn't even notice that Soobin is looking at him with wide eyes, like Huening just answer his question.

"Do you think he-"

"Saw it? Maybe. Who knows"

Huening may not always hang out with the three brothers but he always up to date, thanks to Soobin. Soobin been talking and update him about his life since Huening is the most close to him. Huening even know what is happening between Soobin and Yeonjun.

"We both already made a conclusion that Beomgyu may have a feeling for Yeonjun hyung", continue Huening.

Soobin only look at his food while frowning. He is jealous after they made the conclusion about Beomgyu and Yeonjun. It's not impossible if Beomgyu really has a feeling towards Yeonjun since they knew for a long time. But Soobin doesn't like sharing Yeonjun with Beomgyu. He somehow likes it when Beomgyu doesn't talk to Yeonjun that much but seeing Yeonjun tries his best to get the youngster attention pisses him.

"Don't do stupid thing hyung"

Soobin looks at Huening, "What do you mean by that?".

"He may love the same person as you, but you guys are still brothers", Huening says and this time, he looks at Soobin.

Huening never been this serious. He always the one that makes funny jokes and laugh after even if it's not funny.

"Ugh, I know! I wont hate Beomgyu. But it does feel irritating when he avoids me like that", says Soobin. It's true, Soobin always disturb Beomgyu when he has free time to ask the youngster to play games with him, but now, Beomgyu isn't home most of the time. It's kinda empty without him.

_____________________________________________

Soobin got home and is meet with his mom being mad. He saw Yeonjun and his dad sitting on the couch while Yeonjun is looking at his laps.

"Why is he acting like this if nothing is happening between you guys?"

"Honey, he already told us that he doesn't know"

"How can he?!", yells Mrs. Choi to her husband. She then realize that Soobin is home and walks towards Soobin.

Soobin is scared he'll get scold by his mom too.

"Oh Soobin, honey, did you and Beomgyu fight or something? He isn't home for days and always gave the same reason that he has to finish his project. He never like this before. Did anything happened between you guys? Please tell mom, sweetheart", Soobin was suprised with the sudden change of mood and tone.

"I'm sorry mom but me and Yeonjun hyung didn't know", after Soobin finish his sentence, Beomgyu walks in the house.

"I'm home", He didn't say a word and walks straight to his room.