FEELINGS

Beomgyu gets ready for his basketball game today. He woke up early and get ready before he calls for his best friend.

''Taehyun!'', he called out his friend with a cute voice.

''Yes, Gyu. Do you want me to pick you up?'', Taehyun asks while picking up his car keys. He then head out from his house. It doesn't take that much time from his house to the Choi's house. He planned to take Beomgyu for breakfast before the game starts.

''Sure! I'm ready. I'll wait for you. Drive carefully!'', with that Beomgyu ends the call. He went to the kitchen and was greeted by his mom.

''Oh, you are early today for the game, huh? Are you that excited for the game?'', Mrs Choi asks and chuckles after. Beomgyu thinks for a second. He isn't excited for the game to be honest. He was happy to meet Taehyun. The game is a normal game for him since his been joining the basketball team for years now. The only exciting part of the game is that he has someone on his team that always makes the game fun, his best friend, Taehyun.

''Nah. I'm going for breakfast with Taehyun'', he answer while smiling. Mrs Choi smiles softly.

''Ah a date?'', Beomgyu blush so hard. He doesn't know why he felt like that but it makes him happy and shy. Mrs Choi only giggles watching her son's reaction.

A car's horn suddenly fills in the quietness of the surrounding, showing that Taehyun is already here to pick Beomgyu. Before Beomgyu go, he hugs his mom and tell her a goodbye and an I love you to her. Mrs Choi wishes him a goodluck while waving.

_______________________

Beomgyu and Taehyun were chit chatting while eating their breakfast. It's one hour and 30 minutes before the game started, so they still have a lot of time. Taehyun is enjoying his time with Beomgyu. He doesn't know if what he is feeling for this boy is true or not, but he cant say that he doesn't love him.

''So Beomgyu. I wanna ask you a question'', Taehyun says while rubbing his neck.

''Hm? Go on Tae''

''Do you have someone that you like? It doesn't mind if they are our schoolmates or not. In general yes'', Taehyun says while looking straight into Beomgyu's eyes. He can't denied it but Beomgyu never really talks about anyone. Is he in his healing era? But he looks fine tho.

Beomgyu laughs before answering, ''actually yes. He is one of our schoolmates''.

Taehyun can't stop thinking that he has a chance for being that person Beomgyu just mentioned. But before he could continue more, Beomgyu ask him to get going because it will took some time to reach their school. Taehyun didnt think much and just follow what Beomgyu said.

____________________

They reached on time for the game. Thank God Beomgyu noticed the time and told that they should get going. And thankfully, they won the game. So after the game finish, all of the team members are in the locker room to pack their things and take a shower before heading back home.

Beomgyu is drying his hair with a small towel. Taehyun just fiinish taking shower when someone suddenly called his name. That person wave him a goodbye before leaving the room and Taehyun happily wave back with a quick 'good game'. Taehyun then looks over at Beomgyu and stands there for awhile before he realized that the room is only left with the two of them.

Taehyun thought to himself maybe he can talk a little bit more with Beomgyu and make him open up about his crush since it's only them left.

When Taehyun reach for Beomgyu, he noticed that Beomgyu doesn't look in a good mood. He looked pissed. Then Taehyun remembered that Beomgyu was searching for someone while they played the game. He also noticed that Beomgyu wasn't focus like in most of the game this time.