HAPPY ENDING?

Huening walks tHueningowards a group of people that may waited for him since an hour ago. He walks faster when he saw Soobin is looking at him with an annoying face.

"Hi guys hehe", he greets them.

Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun and him planned to hangout together today since Yeonjun is going to graduate and move out later. They all where going to bond more starting today but thanks to Huening, it was delayed.

"You are late mister", says Soobin while smacking the boy softly (it was kinda hard for Huening).

Huening took a sit next to Taehyun. That is far away from Soobin since the boy is scared Soobin will punch him sooner. They promised to meet at 9am but Huening, like always staying up until late at night playing video games, came late and it's almost 11am.

"Where are you guys planning to go first?", Taehyun ask.

_____________________________________

Even they all went to the same school, it's hard for them to meet up since some of them are in a different building and some doesn't go home as same as the others. Today, they finally made time for Yeonjun and each others.

Surprisingly, Taehyun and Huening gets along so well. Beomgyu always tries his best to give an equal treatment towards his boyfriend and his brothers, also to Huening.

The five of them went all around the funfair. This will be the last funfair they will be going together as five. Yeonjun really appreciate every single moment of this by taking a photos and record a mini vlog of them.

Everyone is enjoying their time together. As for Beomgyu and Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin did asked him before what's happening between the two and Beomgyu told them everything after he and Taehyun gets along again.

Yeonjun really thought that Beomgyu wont be lasting on his own. Good thing he met Taehyun. He cant imagine wha will happened to him after Yeonjun needs to leave the house while Beomgyu is still hoping for him. He thinks it's good to make some mistake sometimes. Not all but some of them do have a benefit to it. 

They go home almost midnight. They did really enjoyed their time together.

"Yeonjun hyung, when will you move out?"

"Beomgyu! Are you really want me to leave the house that bead?", Yeonjun acts surprise and holds his chest like its about to burst out from disappointment.

"Hyung he is just asking", protest Soobin.

"You too?!", again Yeonjun made a disappointed face and clench his shirt on his chest a bit harder.

"How can you guys live with him?", Taehyun asks in curiousity.

"That's only for the strongest Tae", says Huening.

Taehyun just shakes his head. Huening and Taehyun went home together. Taehyun drove Huening back to his apartment.

The drive is silent so Huening did his job.

"How can you have your own car at this age? And even drive it to school?"

Taehyun burst laughing before answering, "My parents were going to put on a driver for me but I refused. Told them I can go to the school by myself. So they let me".

"Rich people vibes, I see"

Taehyun just chuckles. People alwasy misunderstood him for being the rich spoiled kid since he has his own car and drive it everywhere he wants by himself.

"But you dont look rich Tae. You look decent. Must be that your parents are busy with work right? It's okay. Hold on to it. You have Beomgyu hyung so your life wont be that much grey and blue all the time. Beomgyu hyung is a fun person."