HONESTY

Yeonjun waits for Soobin and Beomgyu like always after school ends. While he's waiting for them, he noticed that Soobin is talking to a guy. He knew it was the same guy that he caught him talking to Soobin since day one. Yeonjun doesn't know why, but he felt a little jealousy. Yeonjun quickly t8urn his gaze to somewhere else.

After a few minutes, Beomgyu and Soobin approached him. Soobin is smiling from ear to ear, happy as always. Yeonjun can't help but to not look at Soobin. He knew that he wanted Soobin to be happy with everyone and that he is happy that Soobin finally can have a normal school live like the others.

''Urm guys'', Soobin starts. Beomgyu looks at him, waiting for what he wants to say next. But Yeonjun just stares at the guy Soobin just talked with. He feel like he knew what Soobin will say next.

''I don't think I can join you guys to go home today. I'll go to Huening's house after this because we wanna talk about our group project. Is it okay?'', Soobin ask them, but his eyes are on Yeonjun, that didn't even look at him.

Beomgyu noticed that Yeonjun didn't even look at Soobin. So he dodges his hyung's side.

''Yeah, that's fine. Take care, Soobin'', Yeonjun replies, while forcing a smile for Soobin. Soobin didn't notice, and he hugs them before running towards Huening.

Yeonjun didn't say much and pulled Beomgyu away from there. Beomgyu only follows him.

They went to a cafe before going home. Yeonjun sips his iced americano while looking outside of the cafe. Beomgyu looks at him with a knowing face. He knew that Yeonjun has something for Soobin. And he doesn't like the thought of them being together. Beomgyu then thinking of asking Yeonjun to help him with his homeworks later. It's been a month since school has started, so he obviously needs to start being productive and motivated even by forcing himself to do so.

______________________

''Do you understand?'', Yeonjun ask the youngster. Beomgyu scratches his head wth his black pen. His hyung already explain this part for the fourth time, but he still cant understood anything. He then falls back on his bed.

''Hyung, this is too hard for me'', he sigh. Yeonjun then put down his pen and smiled to him.

''It has to be like that, Gyu. You aren't 7 years old you know? It's time to grow up and learn more about everything'', Yeonjun lectures him. Beomgyu only looks at his ceiling. He then thought of something and ask Yeonjun without even thinking twice.

''Hyung, do you have someone that you like right now?'', Yeonjun keep quiet after hearing the sudden question. But he answer, yes nonetheless.

Beomgyu then sits up facing his hyung. ''Who?'', he ask with his eyes full of hopes. Yeonjun didn't say anything but just look at his little brother.

''Why you wanna know about him?'', Beomgyu was shock. It's a 'him' he thought to himself. He still has hope.

''Tell me about him, hyung''

''Do you have a crush on someone?''

''I do''

''Who is it?''

Beomgyu didnt answer. Instead he gets closer to Yeonjun that he almost sits on his laps. Yeonjun looks at him in the eyes, waiting nervously. Beomgyu close the gaps between then, and by that, Yeonjun already knew the answer for his question.

But Yeonjun himself doesn't know who is that 'him' he's talking about. Is it Soobin? He doesn't even know why he answered like that.

Yeonjun kiss him back, pulling by his waist and make Beomgyu sits on his laps. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this with Beomgyu because he loves him as his own related blood brothers. But why he can't say no or push Beomgyu away? Why his body tells him to take Beomgyu in and be more than just brothers?

Beomgyu slowly back off from Yeonjun. He then open his eyes to be me with Yeonjun's. His face turns red. He then tried to run away but Yeonjun stops him by pulling him into a hug.

''I know  shouldn't be doing that, hyung'', Beomgyu apollagize. Yeonjun didn't answer, but instead, he starts to kiss Beomgyu's neck. Beomgyu tried to stop him but his body says otherwise. So he only let his hyung pleased him.

Yeonjun's hands starts to travel in Beomgyu's shirt. Oh his soft skin and the smell of it can make Yeonjun go crazy. Yeonjun pulls him closer by his waist. Beomgyu can feel Yeonjun's errection. He then looks in the mirror in front of him. At this point, he knew he needs to do lots of concealing tommorow before went to school.

After what looks like an hour, Yeonjun finally stops and lay next to Beomgyu. Both of them were only wearing shorts because Yeonjun take them off before kissing every inch of the youngster. Yeonjun's eyes are heavy. Beomgyu is caressing his hyung's face while trying his best not to close his eyes before his hyung does.

Before he barely can open his eyes, he heard something from Yeonjun and he swear he isn't dreaming or high from the pleasure.

''I love you, Beomgyu'', he felt like screaming right now. He is so happy after hearing that. He knows that he didn't misheard it. Beomgyu then closes his eyes with a big smile on his face. He pulls Yeonjun in a hug and sleep after he feels Yeonjun hugs back.

a/n notes:

HuH it's 3am rn and I'm sleepy as hell. I dont know what i wrote but i hope you enjoyed. XOXO <3