Untitled Part 21

He needed to see if he could afford bus fare as he stood in the street and pulled out what money he had and counted it. A folded up bill was one, three quarters, four dimes... he started counting up the nickels.

"2.38 with the pennies. Afraid you're hoofing it pal!" a distant voice shouted.

"How could you..." he looked up from his counting to see a familiar woman stalking towards him... no, it wasn't possible. Not the little bitch from the gym that day. The worst day ever.

"Hi asshole! You remember me I see. Glad I made an impression," she managed to make everything an obnoxious gloat, "seeing how much normal people forget things."

He was about to try to retort when he noticed something... she seemed to be getting taller? He looked her over - noticing she was still as ridiculously hot as ever - and noticed her shoes seemed to be rippling somehow. They somehow rearranged themselves from flats into high heels pushing her from notably taller than him to looming. She stalked by him heels clicking now and grabbed him by his arm.

"Wait...you were shorter..." Lisa ignored him and his attempts to not be pulled along as she walked over to a car, leaned over, stretched out one massive arm and grabbed the bottom of the car. She stood up and flipped it over with no apparent strain on her face even though her bicep swelled ridiculously with the motion.

"I was barely a teenager, a kid really. I'm grown up now," she said with a smile that was very nearly evil. At least she let him go and stepped back.

She rolled her shoulders back and seemed to expand as she inhaled, her shirt suddenly filling to the point he could see striations in her muscles even through the fabric. She shifted to maximize her lats and the shirt ripped open, rotated her arms in a classic double bicep flex and made her massive arms swell far larger than the one had as it flipped a car on its side, instantly reducing the sleeves to mere shreds. She then moved her arms together, flexing her chest and ripping the shirt apart to revel her pecs and cleavage, then leaned forward and brought her hands together, ripping the back apart. She just kept getting bigger with each demonstrative flex, by the time she stood up normally and turned her head dramatically to flip her hair she'd swollen to absurd proportions, she seemed to nearly surround him just by standing close.

It was beyond unfair, how perfect she looked, flawless skin and muscles beautifully, flawlessly pronounced and symmetrical. She didn't seem at all bothered by just how much of her was exposed, tattered shirt remains barely draping off her body. Why should she, she could win a beauty contest and body building contest in quick succession if she could repeat that muscle swelling trick and not even need any make up or oil.

His jaw dropped as he saw the shirt start to weave itself back together, forming back on Lisa as a sleeveless crop top, a couple loops of fabric emphasizing her abs down across her midsection where her growth had been a lot more minimal, but now she flexed her abs and they swelled until those loops of fabric started to wedge between them.

"Little invention of mine, it's handy for me but it has a limited market," she said with the same kind of tone someone else might talk about something they'd barely bothered to pay for at a garage sale.

"Alright, good for you," he turned and tried to leave even though he was sure it was futile.

She grabbed him again and shoved him against the bottom of the car. She stepped into him, crushing him against the steel and lifted one leg, letting him feel that her thighs had swollen to the point of dwarfing his mid-setion before she stepped forward again, pinning him so hard he struggled to breathe. The fact her tits mashed into his chest and deformed to the point his chin could rest on them was a little consolation.