𝟓. 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Your eyes fluttered open as you lay on something soft and cushion like. Your vision started to clear and a face towered over you. It was a kind face, a soft, warm expression plastered on the woman's face.

"Ah! It seems your awake!" She says.

"W-where am I.." You hardly remembered where you last were. You slowly sat up and hissed in pain. You looked at your leg seeing stitches down your calf. Then you remembered what had happened the previous night. Now it made sense who this might be.

"A-are you a hashira?" You say rubbing your eyes.

"Why yes I am~" She says chuckling softly. "What's your name?"

"Y/n.." You reply.

"What a beautiful name.. I'm Shinobu." She says. You nod.

"Here, take this medicine, it will help with your pain" She says handing you a cup. You drank it quickly. It had a bitter taste but as long as it reduced the pain it would be okay.

"I need...to go on a mission.." You say attempting to get up.

"Oh no-..you need to heal, it might take awhile though." She says.

"Oh.." You where disappointed in yourself, how could you get cut like this from a stupid demon.

"If you need anything just ask one of the girls here." She says smiling softly at you. You nod and watch her leave the room. You look at your surroundings seeing your uniform and your broadsword at one side and a nightstand with a simple potted rose inside it.

You attempted to stand but the pain shot up your leg making you yelp slightly. You put your hand over your mouth pausing, hoping nobody heard. You slid out of the bed and limped out of the room.

Eventually, you made your way to the porch where you simply sat down and looked at the view. The garden of the estate was gorgeous but your peace was disturbed by a presence. You looked to your side seeing a boy with a mohawk looking ahh hairstyle and a few scars on his face. He nervously blushed and looked away once you noticed him.

"What?" You coldly shout out to him.

"N-nothing.." He stutters turning and quickly walking off.

You weren't too good comunicating normally with people, scaring others off was something you hadn't even realized you were doing. You sighed slowly attempting to get up but failed falling foward. You squeezed your eyes shut, but you never hit the floor, you looked up to see the same guy from earlier.

"A-are you okay?" He says. (IMMA MAKE GENYA X READER AFTER THIS)

"Oh..yeah..thanks." You say as he helps you regain your balance.

"Uhm..do you mind helping me to my room..uhh-..." You didn't know his name.

"I-its Genya.." He says. You put your arm around his shoulder as he helped you return to your room. You thanked him again and watched him quickly leave. You stared up at your ceiling and sighed. How long did you have to heal..

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖