𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐏𝐭.𝟏)

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Where were you? You looked around puzzled.

You seemed to be in a village,.. your home village.

Your eyes widened.

"Y/n! Foods ready!" A voice echoed.

"Mom..?" You say seeing your mothers joyful expression in the distance. You ran up to her hugging her tightly.

"Oh my! Dear why the sudden hug?" She chuckles softly.

"I-I dont know.." You say tears pricking your eyes.

"Y/n, your such a softie" A boys voice came as he ruffled your hair.

"Big bro?" You say. What was happening? Why was everyone here what?.

"Wh-whats happening?" You say your voice cracking. In a long time you hadn't been filled with such emotion. You felt tears trickle down your cheeks.

"Come on Y/n darling lets eat" Your mother says wiping your tears. You you nod, lips pressed together as you quickly wipe your face and sit down with your brother and mom. You felt warm tasting your mother's cooking again, you felt, comforted. But soon another voice joined.

"Y/n-chann!" It said. Zenitsu?.

"Z-zenitsu??!" You said confused. He came by and sat next to you hugging you tight!

"Wh-wha!!" You were absolutely confused right now.

"Isn't this the boy you were telling me about Y/n dear?" Your mom said smiling.

"What..when?" You couldnt form words right now.

"Pfft, yeah, your little crush!" Your brother teased.

"C-crush!! I do not!!..do i?" You started to think a bit. The strange feeling you felt, Zenitsu had almost caught your attention in a way, i mean, look at him, hes literally in your house..it was almost like a endless dream..and somehow you felt..better seeing him in it. The bond you felt was..different.

"Maybe so.." You say, your blush appearing on your face as you hugged him back, he was warm and his embrace made you smile.

"I love you Zenitsu.." You whispered.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Zenitsu's Dream POV:

I skipped along happily hand in hand with Nezuko-Chan.

"Come over here Nezuko-Chan! The peaches here taste great!" I say running with her. I came to a hault with her when I saw Y/n!!!

"Y/N-CHAN!!!!" I shout confused.

"Who's this..?" She says in her cold voice. It sounded colder, heartbroken.

"A-AH..UHM THIS IS NEZUKO! YOU..YOU HAVENT MET HER?!?" I say.

"but what about me Zenitsu?" She says looking at me her expressing sad.

"What about me though Zenitsu?" Nezuko said. She didn't have the bamboo around her mouth right now.

"Seriously Zenitsu?" Y/n says, a little more angry.

"W-WHATT!?! I UHMM.." I couldn't form words right now. I couldn't decide..

"That's it Zenitsu..don't come to me ever again!" Y/n says turning away.

"NOO PLEASE WAIT Y/N-CHAN PLEASEE I..I." I didn't know what to say to her. What do i say..how do i feel. What does she make me feel!?!

But then i remembered. The training we did, the kiss i gave her, the time she took me to her room, the grace in her fighting, the smile she gave me one time, the one person i would run to when I was scared. Nezuko was a lovely girl..but I had so much memories and a little..bond with Y/n..I know what i had to say.

"I LOVE YOU Y/N! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I say hugging her from behind. My heart feels right. 

(I FEEL BAD MY GIRL NEZUKO NOOO!! GOTTA KEEP REMINDING MYSELF ITS JS FOR THE BOOK GUYS SHE JS DISAPPEARED BTW RN😭😭)

She turned around and hugged me back and swinged me around, i felt warm and giggled and laughed, and so did she. 

It felt all so real, this was my life, it felt like a dreamm.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖