𝟏𝟗. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

You entered your room seeing you had some tea on the bedside table and a letter on your bed. Your brow raised as you stepped in fully closing the door behind you. Picking up the note you noticed a big 'Y/n' written on the back, with a heart next to it.

You peeled open the envelope and took out the sheet of paper inside.

It read

Dear Y/n

May a dear beautiful woman like you come down to the lake not far from the mansion, I have something important i need to tell you, something ive been holding in for a long long time to myself

Please come tonight. plzplz

Also

Don't bring Inosuke please :(

From: Zenitsu

You smiled slightly, i guess you had to meet Zenitsu down by that lake you folded the letter and placed it into the small drawer on your bedside table where your tea was. Mentioning tea, you had completely forgot it was there. You hurridly grabbed it and started drinking before it got too cold.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა Skip ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Night came along and you placed your haori on and exitted the butterfly mansion. You kept your sword with you just incase, placing it in the sheath on your back. 

It was a cool night, not too cold and not too warm. The sky was also quite clear, stars shining above you and the moon hovering big and bright. A beautiful night infact. The leaves crunched under your feet and you slowed down yourself as you neared into the forest where the lake was ahead. You had to still keep your guard up just incase of demons, since it was dark out.

You neared and started to hear faint sounds of water, and from the distance you were at you could see a familiar bright yellow haori, paired with yellow hair. You picked your pace to a normal walk to not keep him waiting any longer.

"Zenitsu." You blankly say. He jumps slightly at your voice.

"O-Oh!! Y/n-Chan, s-sorry didn't see you th-there." He says blushing slightly. You kneel down and sit beside him.

"So? You wanted to tell me something?" You say the tip of your shoe slightly touching the water creating ripples beneath.

"A-ah yes.. Uhm..well, I.." He stuttered trying to find the right way to tell you.

"Go on." You reply.

"S-so..for awhile now..uhm..I've had a..well..liking..towards y-you..and well, it's now..more of a, big crush, a-and..I just w-wanted to like.. know..if you f-felt it too.." He says fidgeting with his fingers struggling to keep himself together.

"I see..." You say.

"B-BUT..UHM I-ITS OKAY IF YOU D-DON'T FEEL THE S-SAME I UNDERSTAND!!" He says panicking a bit his hands waving a bit.