𝟔. 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

It had been two days now in this estate. The butterfly girls were scared of you, Aoi would mostly come give you your medication.

"Y-y/n..y-your medication.." She nervously says, hesitating to step inside your room. Your neutral face was like a death stare.

"Give it." You say. She quickly hands it to you and runs off. In the distance you could hear screaming. Not a girls voice.. a guy's voice. A familiar voice. You limped your way to where the voice was coming from after you finished your medication and creaked the door open.

"I DON'T WANNA TAKE IT!" He says. Your eyes widened to see the 3 boys. Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu.

"Just take it! We go through this every morning!!" Aoi says.

"Whats all this noise." You say in a monotone voice.

"Ah! Oh..s-sorry Y/n!!" Aoi says bowing.

"Y/n?!?" Tanjiro says.

"Hey.." You reply.

"Where did you go..we turned around after some time and couldn't find you!" Tanjiro said worried.

"I..." You didn't know yourself.

"Well, whatever drove you to run off, all that matters is that your alive!" Tanjiro says smiling. You entered the room and sat on a chair talking to Tanjiro.

"So, what happened to you three?" You asks folding your arms.

"We had a tough misson with one of the twelve kizuki." Tanjiro said takinng his medication.

"Damn thats cool" You say, you look over to Zenitsu, he had been staring at you for awhile.

"What?" You say raising a brow.

"What happened to your leg.." He says pointing to your bandaged leg.

"Demon.." You reply, you felt ashamed getting hurt this bad by a normal demon.

"What happened to your fucking limbs" You say pointing at Zenitsu.

"I- uh..poison.." He says.

"Tch, you look smaller.." You say squinting at him. To be honest he looked cute, his pajamas all loose on him covering his hands. You cleared your throat blushing and looking away trying to clear those thoughts.

"Oi Inosuke you good?" You say looking at him.

"I'm fine..." His voice was all croaky and sounded like a 70 yr old man who smokes 6 packs a day.

"I'm off to my room.." You say standing up, you hissed in pain as you stood up.

"Do you..want me to help you to your r-" Tanjiro was cut off.

"I WILL!" Zenitsu says hopping out off his bed and running to you.

"Uhm..ok.." You say. He tries to grab your hand but you put your arm around his shoulder.

"E-EH!!" He blushes.

"What? You said you were gonna help, then help" You hiss. He nods supporting you to your room. Once you got there he helped you lay down. As he was about to leave, you grabbed his hand.

"Thank you.." You say smiling slightly. He was blushing way too much now. He scurries off back to his room. You sit there smiling to yourself.

Cute..

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖