𝟏𝟒. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐏𝐭.𝟐)

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

You were outside hand in hand with Zenitsu, the air was warm and the place was still your lovely village.

"Its almost as if you've been here the entire time Zenitsu" You say looking at him with a smile.

"I have!" He says. You furrowed your eyebrows slightly as the both of you passed an alley. There was a kid, a teenager? Whatever they were, but they were attempting to slice through something, like an invisible wall. Your eyes widened.

"Whats wrong Y/n?" Zenitsu says coming in front of where you were looking.

"Nothing.." You say but as the both of you were walking you came to your senses. This deosnt feel right, this feels too good to be true, and then it hit you.

This was just a dream.

This wasn't your real village, this wasn't the real Zenitsu, that wasn't your mother and brother. You snatched your hand back and backed away from him.

"Your not Zenitsu" You say.

"W-what? Y/n-Chan! " He says looking sad. You felt bad as you felt your back realizing your sword was back and your uniform too.

"I'm sorry Zenitsu, but this isn't where i belong right now." You say, you quickly ran up to him and kissed his cheek before dashing back to the alley. When you arrived tho it had seemed to disappear. Think think think..

"Fuck, what do i do.." You say, how do you wake up from a dream. How?

Suicide.

If you could end reality with dying, pretty sure you could do the same in a dream to come back to reality, like a pinch..well, a pinch would seem less dark. BUT THIS WAS A DEEP DREAM.

Wait, but how exactly would you come back, how would you end it in this dream. This was too dark, you couldn't bring youself to do it. Shit, how were you gonna wake up. You took your sword from your back and stood it up, this was a risky idea.

You pointed it towards youself. Reminding yourself over and over again, its just to escape the dream.

..

GASPPP!!

You shot up from your slumber looking around. You were still on the train.

"Your awake too?!"

You looked to your right seeing Tanjiro awake, he had a little girl next to him. She was, absolutely adorable.

"Uhm..who-"  You say.

"OH yes! You haven't met her yet but this is Nezuko, she's my little sister." He says, Nezuko was burning off the others ropes around their wrists, yours had already been burnt. Wait..how?

"Wait..is she-." You say.

"Yeah, she's a demon.." He says nervously.

"That's..THATS SICK!!" You say.

"You don't mind?" Tanjiro says. You shook your head.

"NONO! THATS AMAZING!" You say, you got up to your feet, well atleast tried to but you had completely forgot Zenitsu was still hugging your arm.

"Wha.." Shit, you forgot ab that, you carefully slid your arm out of his grip and shook him.

"Zenitsu, wake up." You say.

"I've tried already they didn't budge even the slightest." Tanjiro sighs. You nod laying Zenitsu down on the seat as you stood up and put on your haori.

"You keep getting in the way of our happy dream!!" A girls voice came, she seemed furious. There were 4 more kids behind her. Tanjiro literally painlessly knocked them all out. One kid was behind Tanjiro, he seemed happy and wished us luck.

"I'm gonna fight the demon! Y/n! Stay with Nezuko and wake the others." He said, you gave him a thumbs up running back with the little girl.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖