𝟏𝟎. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Your thoughts where clouded with what happened the other day. You and the others had been assigned a mission to go on some train. Shinobu had fixed your haori and it looked good as new. Your leg had fully healed, your training had paid off in the end. As you walked out of the Mansion, you heard a shouting sound coming closer and closer.

"W/N!! (wrong name)" It said. You knew exactly who this was, you spun around blocking his stupid head butt.

"Idiot, go away Inosuke" You say.

"FIGHT ME!" He says.

"Nu uh, why should I?" You say carrying on walking.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO! COME ON! HEY IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU!" He says.

"What?" You say still walking as Inosuke walked beside you.

"WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?" He says.

"Why not?" You reply.

"GRRRRAH! JUST ANSWER ME!" He shouts.

"JUST SHUT UP!" You shout back. You two argued and argued until he tried headbutting you causing you to start takling him to the ground. Tanjiro came over breaking you two apart.

"Cmon guys we have a mission to focus on" He said breaking you two appart.

"SHE STARTED IT!!" He shouts pointing at you.

"NU UH" You shook your head.

"Can we move on and be friends?" Tanjiro said smiling.

"Fine." You say.

"Whatver" Inosuke replies.

Zentisu was just stood there like 🧍‍♂️

Tanjiro sped up getting Inosuke's attention to compete (like he always does) so he starts running as well. You just maintain your normal pace leaving you and Zenitsu alone.

"Zenitsu" You say sternly. His body jolts slightly as he looks at you.

"Y-yes?" He says.

"Why did you do that the other day.." You say a slight tint of pink on your cheeks.

"Do what Y/n-chan?" He says. Oh, maybe he forgot.. shit you needed to cover it up.

"Uhm, erm...ask me to train even though you had like 0 energy!" You quickly say sighing in relief.

"Why wouldn't anyone reject the chance to be trained by a elegant woman like you Y/n-chan~" He says ending it with a twirl. You let a slight laugh out before catching up to Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"W-WAIT UP Y-Y/N-CHAN!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!" He shouts

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER!!

Its like 11:32 pm ill write more tmrw <3