𝟕. 𝐅𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Your leg had gotten way better now, and you could start to walk more. You decided it was time to do some training in your own zone. You went outside to the training area, no one was there making you smile. Absolute solitude. You took out your broadsword using techniques against a dummy.

Zenitsu's POV:

I walked out of my room getting some fresh air outside, I heard some noises. Like small shouts as if someone were fighting. I decided to go investigate, I followed the noise and found..

Y/n?

She was training.

I couldn't help but stare. I hid behind a bush watching as she swung her sword so violently but also somewhat elegant..

I..

I felt my face heating up at her movements, so smooth yet so powerful hitting every spot. How was she so expierienced?

I saw her exhale tiredly and wipe her forehead as she sat on the porch taking a breather. I wanted to approach her. But I'm in a bush, dammit. Then she'll know I was spying on her. I turned around looking at the sky and closing my eyes, why was Y/n making him feel like this? What was up with him..

"Wanna explain why your spying?" She says. My eyes shot open as I saw her towering above me.

"H-HUH?! HOW!!" I said. How the hell did she just spawn out of nowhere.

"You idiot, your hair was shining through the bush stupid, anyone could notice you from a million miles away" She says. I felt like face palming myself, I should've thought about that before hiding here.

"O-oh...E-erm..I-its not..what you thi-" 

"I know, I don't care honestly..I mean-..if you want to you can get off the..ground and train with me" She says taking out her hand and looking away. I swear I could see a blush on her face. I took her hand standing up. She let go and we went to the center of the training area.

"U-uhm, I was thinking...Y-y/n-chan~ Uhm, could I hold your sword~" I say blushing.

"You can try.." She says. What did she mean by that. Just like that she handed me her massive broadsword. I grabbed it immediately almost falling foward.

"Ugh..Idiot, you need to hold it like this." She says getting behind me. I blush heavily, thoughts flowing into my head. She guided my hands upwards. I felt it get lighter. Suprisingly it was quite easy to hold. 

"See easy?" She whispers into my ear making me realize how close we were. I felt my vision go blurry as I fell backwards into her, my nose bleeding slightly.

"Uhm..Zenitsu?" Gosh my name sounded so good when she said it.

"Are you okay?" She asks holding me up by my arms. I couldn't make out any words, just thoughts about her...why did I feel so..fuzzy all over?

And just like that I felt myself black out.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

I'm so sorry for the late uploads pookies I'll try upload some more x