chapter 15

I've been getting closer with the girls lately and it feels good to get along with Rizzo. She's been seeing my brother Ryan a lot but I try not to think about it often because my brother makes me cringe.

Today the girls decided we should have a Christmas party. We have about a month and a week to plan but since we are so indecisive, we better start planing now.

Marty decided she was going to host and I was going to be the one to invite people. I was nervous to do so but i'm sure Kenickie will help me.

Today Kenickie was coming over to check out my new pool my parents installed. I'm so excited because it's heated and I get cold so easily.

When Kenickie and I made our way to my backyard he took his shirt off and I ran my hands along his toned abs. God he is so hot. He smiled and patted my head.

I smirked and took off my shirt. He looked at my chest and at me and he said "now would it be weird if i stroked my hand up and down your boobs?" I laughed and said "maybe a little." He did it anyway because he's a smart ass.

We giggled and took off the rest of our clothes. God him in just trunks is a blessed image.

We got into the pool and he picked me up and threw me into the water. I came back up and flipped my hair and splashed him.

He came close to me and backed me into the wall of the pool. I looked into his blue eyes and he looked into mine. He smiled and said "i wanna fuck you so bad right now." I felt myself get shivers.

I blushed and said "Babe, not in the pool, then we'll have to drain it." He said "oh yeah right." I ran my fingers through his wet hair and then put my arms around his neck.

Of course he looked even hotter wet.

He looked at my lips and then at my eyes. Suddenly we were interrupted by my mom and dad saying my name. I immediately took my arms from around him and said "yes?" My mom said "your dad and I are going on a date, we're gonna be back by 11:30." I said "okay."

She said "bye you guys." Kenickie and I said bye. As she walked off she said "no sex in the pool." I laughed and so did Kenickie. He looked at me and said "maybe not in the pool, but on your bed." I said "you're so fucking horny."

He said "yes I am." I smiled and kissed his lips. He said "should we skinny dip?" I said "hell yea."

I slowly took off my bikini top. I don't know why I felt so exposed. We had so much space between neighbors and trees.

He quickly pulled off his trunks and slid down my bikini bottom.

We were now both completely naked. I said "this feels wrong." He said "why doll?" I said "I don't know but I kinda like it."

He said "me too."

He pulled me in and started making out with me. We were fully skin to skin. It felt so nice. His body made me feel so safe, so warm and muscular.

His hands wrapped around my legs and lifted me above water. He placed me on top of the ledge of the pool. He was so tall that it was easier for him to kiss me like this.

I had my legs on each side of him as we continued our make out. He pulled away and he said "open your legs." I said "babe, what if someone comes outside?" He said "your parents aren't coming back until 2 hours you're fine."

I slowly opened my legs and he pulled my body closer to him. He slowly started eating me out. My hands hugged on his hair as I let out small moans because I was just still kind of shy to this whole sex stuff.

He soon made me cum and I caught my breath. I said "let me return the favor."

He pushed himself out of the water and moved his body closer to my mouth. I slowly took his cock in my mouth and started sucking up and down. His hands were in my hair as he pushed my head up and down and I felt him tensing up after 2 minutes.

I groaned on him and that set him off and he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and wiped my lip with my thumb.

He smiled and got back in the water and aggressively pulled me close to him. He was still kinda hard. God he's just so sexy.

He started kissing down my neck and it felt so good. I smiled and moaned as he kissed a sweet spot on my neck. His lips were attacking my neck but I gave in to this attack.

He pulled away and I started kissing down his neck and around his chest. I left love marks before around his chest so i'm gonna try and do it again.

After a lot of exchanges of hickeys and kisses, we decided it was time to get out the water.

We got out the pool and put our clothes back on. Of course he was smart and brought a change of clothes but I just put on an oversized shirt snd booked it past Ryan's room.

Kenickie and I decided to take a shower together and I gave him some of my brother's clothes and I put on a tank top and this cute thong.

Trust me I don't sleep like this everyday, just for special occasions.

It was nice laying in the dark with Kenickie as he played with my damp hair. I enjoyed playing with Kenickie's natural hair. It was kind long and fluffy. I was really a fan.

He looked hot all the time to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and said "goodnight I love you." I said "I love you too." He kissed my cheek and I feel asleep in his arms.