chapter 22

Surprisingly for Valentine's Day weekend and a little into february break, my mom is letting the friend group spend the nights in this malibu house that my grandma owns but since she is in florida now, she said we can use it.

All of us headed down and my brother invited some of his guy friends and I invited some of my model friends.

It was going to be so much fun.

My grandma being the cute sweet French grandma she is, had french treats and chocolate sent to the house and she had it filled with groceries already.

I had Kenickie come over earlier to help me clean up and get the rooms ready. Now we were relaxing and laying by the pool.

He looked me up and down and said "your body is just...wow." I smiled and I said "your body is just wow too." He laughed and crawled on top of me and laid on me.

I rubbed his back as I felt his heart racing against mine. I caressed his cheek and I said "I love you." He said "I love you too."

I played with the hem of his swim trunks and ran my fingers inside the waist band back and fourth for 5 minutes till I got bored.

I said "wanna go swimming?" He said "yeah I do."

We went to the pool and slowly went in. The water was warm since it was heated. It was amazing.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and I said "baby, we have to talk about something." He said "what is it?" I said "college." He said "what happened." I said "well I'm between two schools." He said "okay and?" I said "well it's New York University or University of Southern California."

He said "where do you want to go?" I said "I really want to go to New York because I miss home, but I don't want to leave you."

He said "baby, I don't want you to be upset and not follow where you really want to go." I looked into his eyes which were watering like mine.

I said "can you apply to a school in New York?" He said "I'll do anything for you." I looked up at him shocked at his answer. I smiled and I said "really?" He said "I don't think I will get into NYU but as long as we can live together."

I said "I'm sure my mom will let us live in the apartment if we keep it clean."

He ran his hands along my back and he said "I can't wait for our future together." I said "me too."

I heard a car pull up in and I said "I guess we have some company."

I got out of the pool and when I went to the door and opened it I saw Danny and Sandy.

I smiled and said "hi guys." Danny smiled and said "I bought booze!" I laughed and Sandy proudly said "I bought pizza." I smiled and I said "thanks you guys, I'm sure both will be used.

Danny walked to the back probably to go talk to Kenickie in the pool. Sandy said "have you talked to Kenickie about New York yet?"

I said "yeah I did, but I want to talk about it some more because it's not fair to him to leave a life behind he might want to stick with, we have a lot to discuss."

Sandy said "yeah I understand, I'm sure to both will come to a conclusion." I said "I hope so, I really love him." He hugged me and I hugged her back tight.

I cried into her shoulder and I said "why can't I make a decision, and why do I feel guilty about going to New York for college?" Sandy said "honest opinion?" I sniffled and I said "yeah."

She said "because you are forcing him to go to New York with you because you've been feeling homesick lately, meanwhile you know you were unhappy there in your later years because of the bullying you received from people at your old school and you're afraid to go to USC because it has a big rep for being a good school and for some reason you don't feel as though you are good enough."

I said "you're absolutely right, and I don't know why I'm like this." She said "it's okay Ellie, we all make mistakes, just talk to him again." I smiled and I said "yeah I guess so." Suddenly Rizzo walked in through the door with my brother and I quickly wiped my tears.

I said "hey guys, pizza and booze are here, Kenickie and Danny are outside."

Rizzo said "okay I'll go out with you Ry." of course she wanted to relish in being the only girl in the pool. My brother only wanted her for sex it was so obvious but whatever no more fights with Rizzo.

They went outside and I said "This is going to be an interesting time." Sandy and I sipped wine and she said "you bet."

so sorry it's been a while, i have had a lot going on, I promise i will write more often !!