Chapter 7

So know one has answered my quiz but I will edit it if someone answers the question. I guess I should do the disclaimer again. I don't own the Percy Jackson characters Rick does, I only own Lucas and Nathan Bossman 5000 owns James Bravos.

Percy POV

I woke up and went to the kitchen and got myself some pancakes then Alpha and Death walked in. "Sup" I say to them. "Nothing much" Alpha says. Then I here the conch horn. "Styx another attack already!" I yell we pull on our armour and run outside. I pulled Wave and Storm out while a
Alpha pulled out Orcrist and Death pulled out Nightmare. Then the cabin door burst open and the rest of the team comes out. I see an army of about 1000 monsters and End standing there. There is the chimera, hydra and also the Minotaur. Then the camp runs up in full armour. I charge forward with my army behind me. We slash and hack and soon the monster are all dead and the campers are fighting the rest of the army. I walk up to End while my army takes out the hydra, chimera and Minotaur. Then I heard a scream and I looked over and Death was covered in hydra poison he fell to the ground. "No!" I heard Alpha yell. Then I turned to End. "Hello End" I snarl at him. "Surrender now!" He yells. "Never" I say to him. He smirks and move To the side and I see the hunters tied up. Then the gods flash in and Artemis's eyes widen. "I need information and I will kill the hunters if you don't come with me" End says pointing at Artemis. Her eyes widen and she starts to move forward but I put my hand out. "I will go" I say to End. "But you have to swear on the river Chaos that you will let the hunters go" I say. "I swear on the river Chaos that I will let the hunters go if you come with a me" End said. I walked over to him and the hunters were let go. He put a hand on my shoulder and we teleported to what looked like his layer. He chained me to a wall and he smirked. The he pulled out a sword made out of chaos metal and cut me across the cheek. "Tell me everything you know about the gods and the camp or it will get worse than sword cuts" he yelled. "Never" I spat at him. Then he got something in a jar that looked like poison and forced it into my mouth. There was a burning feeling and it started to burn but I did not cry out. Then it stopped. "Now will you tell me?" He asked. "No" I said. He smiled and started to kick me.

3rd person POV

Chaos army was in chaos(not literally) after Percy was taken away they had a funeral for James. Lucas much to his disappointment was appointed leader while Percy was away. they were in the chaos cabin and then there was a knock on the door and Zoe opened it. Piper was standing in the doorway. "Chiron said the gods have summoned you" piper said. said. "Thanks we will be there" Lucas said. "Who's all coming?" Lucas asked. "The seven minus Percy and the head counsellors and everyone else is already there" piper said. "need a ride?" Sacrifice said. "sure please" Piper said. Lucas put a hand on her shoulder and flashed everyone to Olympus. Everyone walked through the doors of Olympus to find the seven minus Percy and Piper were there. Piper walked over to the seven ad sat down on a chair. The chaos army walked to the middle of the throne room. Then chaos flashes in. "Sacrifice you have to reveal yourself because most people here don't trust us" he said. "But I don " Luke started. "No buts you have to" chaos said. "Fine I'm sacrifice but you know me as Luke Castellan" he said. (I think that's right sorry if it's wrong) then Thalia runs up to him and hugs him. Then she punched him in the gut. "You idiot" she yelled at him. Then Annabeth walked over and went to give Luke a hug but he stepped back. She looked confused. "Aren't you glad to see me?" she asked. "No" Luke said calmly. Annabeth looked close to tears and she ran off crying. Nobody looked like they cared though. "Alright now that that's out of the way we can start the meeting" Chaos said. "We need to locate Wave Storm and figure out how to help him" Alpha said. "We could try chaos mist" Silena says. "that may work" chaos says. He summons a thick layer of mist and speaks in a language only chaos's army knows then a picture of Wave Storm pops up. We all gasp. He was covered in cuts,burns and most importantly his cloak was off so everyone could see his face. Everyone that betrayed him gasped. "My son" Poseidon said. Lucas turned to him. He's not your son you disowned him and through him away like trash!" Lucas yelled. "Your cannot say that to me I am a god!" Poseidon yelled. "Ya we'll get with the times I'm a god too" Lucas said. "Enough we have more pressing matters at hand" chaos said. We all looked at the chaos mist and End was there talking to Percy. "So had enough yet?" End asked. "Nope I'm having a blast" Percy said sarcastically. "Now tell me what I want to know or I will use the abomination" End said. Chaos gasped. "No for the first and what's that for the second?" Peavy asked. "Well the abomination brings out all of your fears and it will trap you in your own mind" he said. "hmm I think I'm not going to tell you anything" Percy said. "Suit yourself" End said. Then he plunged the thing into Percy and his veins started to turn black. It kept crawling up his skin and he started to scream. "Oh and once that kills you I'm going to kill everyone you care about!" Then the screaming died down and the black in his veins started to leave. End and chaos both gasped. "No-one has ever survived that" chaos said. Then Percy broke the chains and grabbed End by the throat "You will not lay a hand on my friends!" Percy yelled in his face. "Time to go"End said and flashed out then Percy walked out of the room and started to kill monsters one by one then he reached the exit and collapsed. Chaos flashed out and he appeared in the CM (I'm a genius) and then flashed out with Percy. He appeared back in the throne room and Lucas summoned a table. chaos set Percy down and started to speak in a ancient language and all of Percy's minor injuries and some of the major ones disappeared. Then Percy started to stir. His eyes opened and he sat up a bit. "What happened?" He asked. "Dude you almost died and then you wake up and say what happened" Lucas said. "Are you all right?" Chaos asked. "Yeah I'm good" Percy said. then he tried to stand up and fell back onto the table. "Nope not good" Percy said. The he noticed everyone that betrayed him was looking at him weirdly. "What's going on?" He asked. Than he felt his head. "Styx" Percy said. Then he fell unconscious. "Alright we need a please for him to stay any ideas?" Chaos asked. Poseidon raised his hand. "Yes poseidon? Chaos asked. "We could bring him to my cabin" he said. "Yes that's a good idea, who wants to go?" chaos said. The seven minus Percy and Annabeth all raised their hand plus Most of the gods. "Alright we will have Artemis and Poseidon go with him. Then he flashed out. Then Poseidon and Artemis flashed them plus Percy to his cabin.

Question- what happens to Thalia's tree?
K I am going to do about 1500 words in my chapters now and it will take a bit longer. I was really busy this weekend so that's why i only got the update out now. My little brothers had soccer on Saturday and we watched my cousins play on Sunday.