Chapter 8

Thank you to darken201 for answering my quiz no one else did but oh well. This chapters dedicated to darken201

Percy's POV

I woke up to find the smell of sea and wondered where I was. I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked over and seen Artemis and Poseidon both sleeping. Then Artemis's eyes shot open. She then noticed me and smiled. "Hello lady Artemis" I said to her. "No need to be formal Perseus" she said. "If u will stop calling me Perseus then I will stop being formal" I said. "Fine" Artemis said. Then Poseidon opened his eyes. He then noticed us and smiled. "Are you alright Percy?" He asked "yes I'm fine" I said. "Alright if you are fine then I'm going to go back to Atlantis" Poseidon said and flashed out. Then I started to get up but I tripped. Luckily Artemis caught me. I groaned and say back down on my bed. "I have to go back to my hunters now" Artemis said. Then she flashed away. I got up again and started to walk to the door. When I got outside I realized I didn't have my hood on. I quickly cursed in Ancient Greek. Then I heard chuckling. I looked around and seen Lucas. "Don't worry about your hood perce everyone knows who you are" Lucas explained. "how?" I asked him. "When you were getting tortured chaos used the chaos mist and we seen everything that happened" Lucas told me. "oh" i said. "Yeah the cabin was in chaos and I had to be first in command" Luca said. "Haha now you know how I feel" I said. "Let's go get something to eat" I said to him. We walked to the dinning pavilion in silence when we got there I ordered steak, potatoes and got blue coke with it. Once we were done I went to the chaos cabin and got ready for bed and laid down on my bed and fell asleep to a dream.
Dream

I was in ends palace and  I noticed end sitting on a throne. "Join me Perseus and your friends will be spared" he said. "Never" I told him. "Alright then you and your friends will die that was your last chance to join me" then I woke up. (Sorry for such a short dream in no good with coming up with dreams)
I woke up with a start sweating heavily.  I got up and started to get ready for the day. I walked into the living room and seen Lucas and Bianca sitting by each other on the couch looking worried. Then they saw me and got up and walked over. "What's wrong guys?" I asked. "Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Leo and calypso have been captured" Lucas said.

Sorry I ended it in a cliffhanger but I felt like it was right. Also sorry for the short chap I have been at my grandmas for awhile because she is having a garage sale.