Chapter 10

Picture above is Lucas's new sword
Percy POV

"Charge!" I heard end yell then the monsters charged I seen Lucas run up to Kronos who had reformed and started to duel. I was slashing and hacking at monsters. Then Luke ran up to me. "Where the hell were u guys?" I yelled at him and everyone else that was in the chaos army except Lucas and Bianca. "We were in the games room" Luke said. "We have a games room?" I asked while killing the Minotaur. "Yeah it's by the pool" Selina said. "Oh" I said. Then I ran up to end. "Hello end" i said. "hello Perseus" end said. "Where are my friends" I yelled at him. "Oh they are at my palace I can take you there" end said. Then he grabbed me and teleported to his palace.

Lucas POV

Kronos was putting up a really good fight he had his scythe out while I had my sword and shield. He swung and I blocked it with my shield them I swung at his legs and he took the hit but hit me in the chest with his foot. I went flying back and hit a tree, in the distance I seen end teleport away with Percy. Kronos limped over to me. He sound and I blocked it with my sword. You could here the clang of metal hitting each other and the sound of metal breaking I looked at my now broken sword. "You jerk that was a gift from my dad!" I yelled at him. He smirked and said "prepare to die" then an arrow sprouts from his arm and I see Bianca in the distance with her bow out. I nodded a thanks at her and pulled my dagger out and stabbed Kronos in the heart. He disintegrated into dust all that was left was his scythe. I sheathed my dagger and I picked it up and it turned into a sword. I ran at a drakon that was going to kill some campers and I jumped and shot a beam of light while flapping my wings and put my shield and new sword away and pulled out my bow. I shot a bunch of Greek fire arrows at it and hit it in the eye and it dyed. I surveyed the area. The hunters were in trees shooting arrows at the monsters Zoe and Bianca were fighting on the ground with daggers and Luke was fighting a group of dracaena. I went and landed next to him. I pulled out fate. (That's the name of his new sword) and started to hack at the dracaena. "Thanks" Luke said. I nodded. Then Luke looked at my sword and said "hey that's my sword!" (Comment if you get that) "Not anymore I defeated Kronos fair and square" I told him. He looked at me angrily. I smirked and flew away. Then I went to the campers and help out I seem the gods fighting some other Titans like atlas and krios. After about an hour of fighting the monsters were defeated but Percy was still nowhere to be seen. Oh well he will find his way back I thought.

Percy POV

After end teleported me we started to duel. He had the upper had cause he was stronger but I was faster. Then he found an opening in my defence and hit me with the but of his sword then I slipped into unconsciousness. I woke up in a cell with everyone that got captured. I groaned. Everyone looked at me. "Your awake" Jason said. "Yeah no duh" I said. "What happened to you guys?" I asked. "We were all just taking a stroll in the woods when Nathan and a bunch of monsters attacked us" hazel said. "So what's the plan" piper asked. "I have no idea" I said.

Lucas POV

We were all going to the throne room for an awards ceremony when chaos and the primordial council flashed in. "Lucas Grayson you have been accused as I spy for end you are hereby banished from the chaos planet and you shall be striped of god hood" chaos said. Everyone gasped. Bianca started to cry and was about to say something but I shook my head. "Lucas I hereby disown you as my son" my father no Chronos said. Everyone minus the primordial council looked shocked. "Fine" I said and looked at Bianca one last time while giving her a sad smile then she walked over to me and kissed me "be safe" she said sadly. I look over at my team and looked at them sadly. "Find Percy for me" I say. I then shadow traveled away due to my blessing from Hades to the only place I could think of......

My old home.

There u have it this is the end of this book I will make a second one in time. I changed it a bit so it will fit but on time I'm going to make a sequel.