Chapter 9

I would just like to say thank you for everyone that reads this book because I have almost 600 reads!! So thank you everyone for reading my book. :) also I'm on vacation with my grandparents so this is going to be a really short chapter sorry everyone.
Lucas POV

When I told Percy that frank, hazel, Jason, piper, Leo and calypso got captured he looked worried. "How did they get captured?" Percy said. "We don't know one minute their here the next their not" Bianca told him. "What captured them?" Percy asked. "Well what we were thinking was that we have a spy inside camp" I said. "Well I have an idea on who it could be" Percy said. "Who?" Me and Bianca asked at the same time. "Nathan" Percy said. "Why didn't we think of that!" Bianca said. "Problem has anyone seen Nathan here in the past few days?" I asked. "No" Bianca and Percy say. "Ok so that's a problem" Percy says. Oh well we can worry about him later but right now we need to find where everyone is captured" Bianca said. "Well I have an idea but it includes Nathan" Percy said. "Dang it we need to find him" I said. "Oh well let's go and have breakfast" Percy said. We walked to the dining pavilion and Annabeth ran up to Percy. "Please take me back Percy I was under a love potion!" She said while crying. "Uhh...... No" Percy said while walking off. Annabeth ran back to her cabin and we started to laugh. We walked into the pavilion and got breakfast. Then we went back to the cabin and started to play monopoly. In the end it was me winning and Bianca came in second. We were laughing at Percy who was pouting about coming in last. Then we heard the conch horn signalling a attack. We ran to the hill to see..... "End" Percy said and got his armour on and pulled out riptide. I got my armour on while pulling out orcrist. This is the last battle.