ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 3 - 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝... 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖

You regained consciousness and observed your surroundings. It was just a large concrete warehouse lit up by a flickering light source.

Haley was awake and nodded at me silently. Her eyes red and puffy and she kept on sniffing.
You immediately understood why she was crying and went over to hug her.

You tried not to think about Sophia so you wouldn't cry yourself.

Soon after, Allison woke up and you started to explore the level, not exchanging a single word with each other.

She finally broke the awkward silence.

"I'm really thirsty."

"I mean, you could drink the water on the floor."

You suggested, hesitantly pointing towards the various puddles. She grimaced and told us she would wait until we found a cleaner source of water.

If we even found a cleaner source of water.

After a bit of walking, you came across a few wooden crates which you eagerly opened.

The first crate had a single bottle of almond water which you immediately opened and took a swig from. You sighed, feeling much better and sane than you had felt before.

You handed it over to Allison who gratefully gulped some of it down and she handed it over to Haley.

"Is this stuff really safe to drink?"

Haley hesitated.

"Unless you wanna drink the floor wate-"

Haley scoffed and gulped the rest of it down, savouring every last drop and slamming the can on the floor, sighing.

The next crate had a partially burned piece of paper with the words 'Burn my fucking body.' written with what seemed to be blood.

That sent a shiver down your spine and you quickly moved on to the final crate. It had a small loaf of banana bread and four small packets of chips.

Damn. Four packets. There were only three of you now though. Who knows who might go next-

The other two were already distributing the snacks amongst themselves... but only amongst themselves???

"Hey, what are you doing? Aren't you gonna leave some for me?"

You raised your eyebrows, not really wanting to know what came next.

Haley scoffed put her nose in the air, and Allison just stared at me dumbly.

"You snooze you lose. Plus we deserve to eat more than you."

Wha-at?!

So much for friends. You couldn't really believe it. You thought it was a joke at first, but they just kept on staring at you and eating.

"Allison. Surely I could have some!"

You stared back stupidly, mouth hanging open as she rolled her eyes.