ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 6 - (𝕐)𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖

You entered a well-lit room. The wallpapers were a light grey and the floor was a typical office carpet.

There were stairs descending to your right and a door at the bottom of it. You could faintly hear the soothing sound of thunder and rain.

Aiden stood beside you, greeting you like he always does.

"This is a safe level. We can rest and gather many resources here."

Safe!

You sighed at the word, releasing all of the tension built up in you.

Finally, a chance to rest.

You nearly collapsed at the thought of being able to relax for a bit. You were admittedly really tired after all you had been through.

You looked at Aiden, remembering you had just been chased by several hounds. His uniform was stained with blood, but there was a soaked patch on his arm.

"Wha- what are you doing?"

You ignored him and lifted up his right sleeve. Due to your dismay, your suspicions were right - his arm was quit bitten quite badly and you grimaced a bit.

He tried to shy away but you didn't let him.

"I'm fine, really-"

"You are not fine. Those things probably have rabies!"

"I doubt rabies exists in the Backrooms. SFV does though."

He chuckled as you huffed. You didn't care if he wasn't taking this seriously or not but you were going to patch him up sooner or later.

You went down the stairs and opened the door. It was just a vast area that looked exactly like a normal office, just with barely any furniture.

You did see a lot of resources though, many of them native to the Backrooms.

"Grab everything you can and stuff it all in that bag over there."

Aiden pointed to your right and there you saw a backpack lying on the ground. You didn't notice it before. That was weird, but you weren't complaining.

"Tell me a bit about yourself."

You wanted to get to know this guy more if you were going to be stuck with him for who knows how long.

You just hoped your social awkwardness wouldn't get the better of you :)

"I'm Aiden."

"Well, I already know that, but like... what's your favourite food? Or drink?"

"I don't eat or drink."

Oh damn. That's actually kind of depressing. Why did that have to be your choice of question?

"Oh. Uh... um..."

"Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?"

He took you by surprise but you answered without hesitation. You wanted to get to know more about him, but oh well.