I Smell A Rumble

Y/n's POV:

I walked with Dal, Tim, Curly and Buck on the side of the road. The five of us were joking around, smoking our cigarettes.

"Everyone, it's time," Curly suggested suddenly. "It's time for a little fun." I smirked at the idea he was getting at.

"Oh yeah," Dally said. "I'm runnin' out of stuff."

We all walked over to a convenient store and stood outside to discuss our plan.

"Cashier's a broad," Dally said, "Buck it's your turn to distract while we swipe everything." Buck rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, let's just get everything ," Buck said.

Buck walked in first, followed by Curly, me, Dally and Tim. Buck hesitated before going up to the cashier.

"Dude, she's totally eying you," Buck told Dallas, whispering. Dally groaned.

"Ugh, fine, I guess I won't get the action just yet," Dally said before going up and flirting with the girl at the register.

The cigarettes were at the counter of the store, so I knew Dal was gonna swipe a pack on his way out.

I took some candy as I watched Curly snag a few beers across from me. Buck and Tim were also taking soda and stuff like that.

When the girl turned around, Dally swiped a pack of cigarettes and made a hand gesture towards us to walk out of the store.

I hid the candy in my jacket and just strolled out like nothing happened with Curly, Buck and Tim. Soon, Dally came out holding the pack of cigarettes.

We all started walking farther away from the convenient store so nobody would catch us. As the Shepherd boys and Buck talked, Dally and I walked ahead of them having our own little conversation.

"Dude, that girl was droolin' all over you," I told Dally. Dally gave me a smug smirk.

"Yeah, the chick even gave me her number," Dally said. My eyes widened.

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah." Dally snatched the little piece of paper and opened it up so we can see what she wrote. It read: 1-555-256-3379 and You're hot ;). I looked up at Dally as he smirked and ripped the piece of paper to shreds.

"You just ripped up the piece of paper?" I said.

"Yup," Dally replied.

"Why?" I asked him. Dally shrugged in response.

"She ain't my type," he said, which shocked me.

"Dallas Winston not eyein' girls? That's so weird!" I told him, tossing a piece of candy in my mouth. Dally dug his hand into the bag of candy and grabbed a handful. "Y'know, ever since you dumped Sylvia you haven't been checkin' out many broads. How come?"

"'Cause...I think I found another girl that I dig," Dally said, smirking at the end. My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open. Since when does he like just one girl?

"Dally has a crush on a girl," I teased him, shoving him slightly. Dally chuckled a little as I smirked at him. The others were far enough back that they couldn't hear the entire conversation. I guess Dally just wanted to tell only me this because he pulled me along a little bit so we were even farther from them. I then asked Dal, "what does she look like?"

"If I told you that you would make fun of me forever, ain't gonna happen," Dallas replied. "Besides, you're the only girl I hang out with daily. And you always make dumb jokes and are sarcastic about anything. A change from that would be nice, I guess."