the dare - seven

a/n - please voteeee

_______________________

⚪️y/nl/n

liked by oliviarodrigo, irisapatow and 3,294 others

y/nl/n   happy💗

view all 203 comments

oliviarodrigo   cutieeeee

irisapatow   u guys are so cute :)

user3   whos the girl whys she pretty whys she hanging out with y/n

user8   looks like y/n's dating the nobody

user5   good lord theyre both gorgeous

user9   dating??

user104   so y/n ditched her friend group for this girl?

user18   whos this

user4   bro olivia's stunning why r we just recognizing her now

_______________________

2 days later
i watch the river flow, picking up a chocolate covered strawberry. this is the second redemption date- olivia told me not to call it that anymore since she said she only wanted one redemption date. just a date.

almost every day, olivia and i would be hanging out, or olivia sleeping over at mine. we haven't kissed yet, but we almost did a few days ago. if only we weren't interrupted by olivia's mom calling her to ask what she wants for dinner.

"mmm, these are really good," olivia compliments. i look at her, laughing as i see her holding a half-bitten cracker with a slice of cheese on top. "seriously, liv?" i smile, "i got you fruit salad, chicken wraps, strawberries, cookies, cake! and you pick crackers and cheese!" "i'm sorry, y/n!" olivia giggles, leaning into my side, "i've eaten most of it, i'm just eating the crackers and cheese now." "okay," i smile, wrapping my arm around the back of her.

olivia sighs as i pick up a chocolate chip cookie. "something wrong?" i ask. "nothing's wrong," olivia says, "thank you for doing all of this." olivia lifts her head off me, smiling. i smile back, "no problem. you deserve all of it." olivia chuckles, placing her hand on my shoulder. she leans in, looking at my lips. i smile, closing my eyes as olivia's lips connect with mine for the first time in a few months.

olivia's hand slides to the back of my neck, pulling me closer as she deepens the kiss. my hands go to olivia's waist, holding her as she gently pushes me down. i lay on the blanket, olivia following on top of me, keeping the kiss locked. i chuckle, pulling away and looking around. no one was around, it was really just us here. "no one's here, y/n," she smiles. "i know," i chuckle.