ski trip - four

a/n - please vote

olivia and i stare at each other, taking in this moment. "is this apart of your plan?" i whisper. olivia softly chuckles, shaking her head. her hands go to the back of my neck. "i didn't expect any of this," olivia says, "i barely even expected you to come in here with me." "well... we're here," i say, "and we're okay."

olivia smiles, and i pull her closer. our bodies were touching, and neither of us were complaining. one of my hands go to olivia's jaw, and i look away from her lips to look at her eyes, which were on my lips.

olivia leans down, and we both close our eyes. i tilt my face to the side, and a second later, olivia's lips were on mine.

we both smile as we kissed, like we always did. olivia pulls away as she breathes, looking down and smiling at me. moving my hand back to olivia's wais, her hands go to my jaw instead, moving my head to the side as she starts to kiss my neck.

after a few minutes, olivia gives one big kiss, then looking at me. "we should go back soon," i say. "i don't wanna leave," olivia admits. "i know," i agree, "but it's getting late." "we should've even be out here," olivia chuckles. "oh well," i smile.

my eyes fall to oliva's bra. "did you wear this on purpose?" i ask, my hand going to one of her straps. "maybe," she grins. i look at her, smiling. "you can take a picture so it lasts longer," she smiles, adjusting the bra strap on her shoulder. "i wish," i chuckle. "actually, we can," olivia says. she reaches over, getting her phone.

she adjusts herself on me, holding her phone carefully. she faces the way i was, leaning back into me. liv goes to the camera, stretching her arms out while holding her phone. i wrap my arms around olivia's waist, leaving them in her lap.

we both smile at the camera, and olivia takes two pictures. i brush olivia's hair behind her, pressing my lips on her cheek. she chuckles softly, and i close my eyes.

as we all walk to the place where we actually ski, i feel something hit my back. i turn around, seeing olivia grinning. i look on the floor, seeing a small pile of snow that was on top of the snow on the ground.

i bend down, picking up a scoop and pressing it together. i look at olivia, and she had a snowball in hand too. "um... this cancels out, right?" she asks, walking closer. "nope!" i quickly throw the snowball, and it hits her chest. she laughs, and snow hits my back as i run away.

we get back into our room. "i got a text," i say. milliseconds later, everyone was huddled around me. "is that for tonight?" iris asks. on the last day of the ski trip, the popular seniors would get together for a sexual drinking game. i mean, that's probably the reason for half the people here.

i read the message, "yep, and it says to bring whoever's cool, just as long as they don't snitch." "i mean, the teachers definitely already know. it's tradition," hailee says. 

olivia's pov
did i wanna go? i guess. did i want y/n to go? not really. we kissed a few days ago after i apologized, but it hurts a little to think that she'd be kissing other people tonight.

we all head down to the main living room, where basically everyone was. all of the popular people were there, which was a little intimidating. "do you think i'm gonna kiss her tonight?" i hear a girl say. i look over, seeing her look at y/n as we walked. "hope so," the guy chuckles. i look at y/n, but she was on her phone. honestly, if you didn't end up kissing y/n, your night wouldn't have been a success.

y/n and hailee got separated from us, sitting directly opposite us in the circle. there was 2 stacks of  game cards in the center of the circle, vodka and shots in the middle there too. you were pretty much bound to drink and get drunk. honestly, i was really nervous. i look at iris, "are you nervous?" "yeah," iris laughs, "i just hope i don't have to kiss y/n." "you don't wanna kiss y/n?" a random guy beside her asks. "uh, no," iris says, "and it seems like i'm the only one who doesn't want to."