obsessed - five

a/n - please vote!!

i lay in bed as olivia decides to sleep at mine. she goes into the bathroom, taking off her makeup and doing whatever she needed. i go onto tiktok, the video of us with that girl being the first one i see. i go to the comments, reading them.

'ITS SO AWKWARD HELP'

'oh my god y/n and olivia are really close arent they'

'are they dating?'

'THE LINKED ARMS'

'what on earth was that girl thinking'

i scroll to the next tiktok, seeing olivia and i being filmed at the restaurant. it was when we were kinda close to each other as we... play flirted? it really does look like we had something going on the video. it cuts to when i kiss my thumb, olivia doing the same, then us locking the pinky promise.

i go to the comments.

'THE FLIRTING'

'THEYRE SO IN LOVE'

'arent they the exes of the same person lol'

'THE PINKY PROMISE I CANT'

'THE KISS AHHH'

'imagine they got together poor emma'

'they look so happy :((('

'are they dating?'

'new ship'

'omg theyre so close to each other'

'I LOVE THEM ALREADY'

i look up as olivia walks out of the bathroom. "hi," she smiles, "am i sleeping on your bed?" "do you want to?" i ask, chuckling. "obviously, almost girlfriend," olivia says.

olivia lays beside me, and i pull the blanket up for her. "how's your reading going?" i ask. "halfway through my book," she laughs. "yeah? how is it so far?" i ask. olivia keeps a smile on her face, "going well. it was a little slow at the beginning, but we're getting there."

i smile, nodding. "thank you for getting me them," olivia says. "of course," i smile. olivia lets out a small chuckle, "you're so in love with me."

i laugh, shaking my head, "you know what? i'm actually not." "first stage is denial, baby," olivia grins. oh god. why is my heart racing????????

i look away, "shut up, liv!" i feel olivia's head on my chest. "and... cuddling like a couple," she says. "we're not even cuddling!" i disagree. "fine," olivia huffs, moving around. she lays on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck. i wrap my arms around olivia, taking a deep breath. "your heart is racing," olivia whispers. "shut up," i smile. olivia looks up at me, laughing, "you're so nervous!" "no, i'm not!" i smile. "you are," she says, "it's okay, i am too."

olivia and i lay in silence. "liv?" i ask. "yeah?" "did emma ever cuddle you?" i ask. "um," olivia sighs, "not... really. did she ever cuddle you?" "not really either," i say, "she wasn't really a physical touch person, i guess." "yeah," olivia chuckles, "kind of a shame. i think physical touch is one of my main love languages." "same!" i exclaim. "meant for each other," olivia sighs, giggling.