9 ¶¶ CO-PARENTING

~*~
JAYDEN

"

I checked my watch impatiently.

7:19pm.

The f**k is Ashley?

I paced and then clumsily sat back in my seat.

She better not play me or else.....

Knock , knock

"Come in...."

Jin opened the door and Ashley was right behind him.

She was wearing a black suit (I can never get used to the fact that all she wears are suit) that couldn't hide those curves.

Her hair was tied in a bun and my fingers were itching to loosen it.

I have a problem.

I dismissed Jin and Ashley stood at the entrance giving me a blank expression.

Okay...

So I'm gonna have to start the conversation.

"You said you'd be here by seven."

"I never said that." She walked over and took a seat. "I told you to be here by 7, I apologize if you I kept you waiting (note hersarcasm). I needed to drop Jordan off."

"Drop her off? Where?" I asked.

"That is none of your business Jayden. I'm her mother and I don't think I would put my daughter in harm's way." She said with her face free of any emotion.

None of my business????

We are talking about my kid!!!!

Sort of...

"What did you want to talk about, work or....."

"Jordan is your daughter." She stated simply.

Well that was unexpected.

So it is true.

I felt alot of emotions.

Happiness, anger with a touch of hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out?"

"I didn't think it was necessary." She shrugged.

"You didn't think it was necessary." My voice got a little bit higher than normal. "We had a damn kid together and you didn't think it was necessary to tell me."

She looked at me like she could murder me.

"You f**king left Jayden, no explanations, nothing. So please tell me, if you where my shoes what would you do?"

"You should've told me, I would've....."

"Would've what? Come back to me because you pitied me. I didn't want that. I know first hand, what happens when you force a guy to take responsibility of his kid. Believe it or not, you would have been a shitty father to Jordan." She snapped.

I gritted my teeth and stood up in anger. "You don't know that. She was my daughter and you had know right to hide her from me and lie to my damn face that she isn't mine."

She stood up and looked at me in the eye. "Don't ever talk to me like that Jayden." Then she broke eye contact. "You know, I came here to talk you about how we can co parent and all, thinking that'll you listen." She scoffed. "I never learn. I'm so stupid." She began to walk away from me.

Sh*t!

"Ash." I called.

As expected, she slammed the door in my face.