9 - Kakashi's Support

The small squad was training when an ANBU burst through the room.

"A mission directly from Hokage-sama!" All four got into a line half a second after hearing the word 'mission' spout from the ANBU's mouth.

"Hatake Kakashi has called for aid due to the sudden emergence of two A-Ranked Shinobi. He has decided it best to dispatch your team. Time is of the essence." Naruto gave a nod to his captain and disappeared in a body flicker.

In half a minute the squad's supply was stored inside a seal on Naruto's shoulder. "I have a month's worth of food, water, and basic sleeping supply." Danzo nodded and his teammates thanked him hastily.

"We should start moving. Kakashi is going to need some backup to ensure his student's safety." All of them nod at their captain's words. With that, they disappeared into black blurs.

"We should be there within the hour."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The four quickly pass the courses of two Chunin by the look of it. One was taken by Kakashi and the other by his students.

'It's good to see they're growing rapidly.' Danzo thought as they rushed past them to the Land of Waves.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000

The three approached the land of waves only to see an injured Choji with a strained Shikamaru holding back 5 water clones, while Sasuke desperately attempted to release his Sensei from a water capsule, only to be batted away by a masked nin.

"Give up. Give us the old man, and you can walk. All four of you." Danzo gave Naruto a nod as Naruto prepared himself.

"I think you miscounted." Naruto spoke the words as he landed on the bridge." Zabuza scoffed as he signaled the masked Nin to knock out the Uchiha. Her orders were carried out quickly and efficiently.

"So what's an extra brat going to do? Yell to me about their sensei?" Naruto was pissed at the mocking.

"So you stand before me, Kitsune, and mock my fellow Leaf Nin for their outstanding comradery..." Naruto released the bloodlust of a tailed beast... The three tails. "I pulled this out of the last one that did that." Naruto pulled on Kyubbi's chakra, enough to gain one tail.

Zabuza was shaking, the power he was facing down, the bloodlust... it felt exactly like the Mizukage. "H-How?! How can you have that!?" Zabuza was having a mental breakdown at the thought of facing the one who had demolished him so thoroughly.

"Zabuza-sama. The boy's aura isn't that of the three. I may be that of the nine or seven. They are both allied with Konoha." Zabuza steadied his breathing.

"Thanks, Haku. Lost myself there..." Haku smiled.

"It is my duty." Zabuza drew his sword and pointed it at Naruto.

"You're good at mind games, I'll admit that. If it weren't for Haku, I'd already be dead." Naruto clicked his tongue as he signaled for his comrades to come out.

"Good to see you don't underestimate your opponent... too much..." The four stood in a line as the captain spoke.

"Zabuza Momochi, demon of the mist. Your sword would make a great gift to my brothers..." It was Kitsune that spoke.

"Now now, Naruto. He's not dead yet... hold off." Naruto gave a deep sigh and sulked.

"Fine... but I call his sword." Ant and Carp laughed.

"I will handle Zabuza. Kill the masked one."

Danzo flashed to Zabuza with a tanto in hand. Haku attempted to rush after but was intercepted by Ant, and occupied further by Carp.

"And where is the third?" Haku shot up spears of ice, forcing the two back.

"Here." Naruto thrust down faster than Haku could block. He had severed a part of Haku's shoulder from his body. "You know you're quite careless. It hurts that you can be mistaken as ANBU." Naruto shook his head as he continued.

Haku shot a spear that went right through... a shadow clone. Only to see Carp at the end of the spear, launching a fire jutsu that few should know.

"Katon: Flames of Hell!" The flames engulfed Haku, quickly killing him. "Good work, Ant, Kitsune!"

"You got the finishing blow... it's a shame that someone like Haku was wasted on Zabuza; he would've made a great fifth man..." The other two nod in agreement and give a small prayer.

"Good work you three." Danzo returned and tossed a massive sword to Naruto. "Tell Uzumaki-san I said hello." Naruto smiled as he sealed the sword in a personal sealing dimension of things he's been gathering on missions for the Uzumaki.

"Thank you, Captain!" Naruto shouted while giving a salute.

He tossed Ant and Carp a scroll each.

"Carp, these are all of the jutsu that Zabuza had on him. I can't use them. And, that is Zabuza's head. You can exchange it at a bounty stand for 25000000 Ryo." Ant and Carp gave a deep bow.

"Thank you, Captain!" The two shouted in unison while bowing.

Naruto went over to Shikamaru.

"Is the builder alive?" Shikamaru nodded. "Choji?" Shikamaru nodded once more. "Good. We'll take you four back after your mission." Shikamaru nodded before signaling for Danzo.

"Yes?" Shikamaru gave a small bow.

"Thank you for saving our lives. I have a question about the new status of the mission, along side whether or not we'll be dealing with the route cause of this." Danzo grew rapidly confused.

"What is the route cause boy?" Danzo asked in a firm voice.

"It is Gato Shipping Company. Gato himself has been spreading from country to country completely ruining them with drugs and crime. It is my advice to end him before his influence spreads to Konoha." Danzo nodded in agreement.

"I agree. I'll send Kitsune to wipe them out." Shikamaru nodded. "You have a good head on your shoulders. Join ANBU once you've become Chunin." Shikamaru nodded before Naruto put Choji on his back, Ant had Sasuke, and Danzo had Kakashi, and Carp had the bridge builder. "Be sure to keep up."

With that they all began moving toward the wave at high Genin speeds with Shikamaru lagging behind.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

They arrived at the Wave and Naruto drew his twin blades upon arrival.

"Captain, it smells like blood and death, I dislike this... an attack has been carried out and recently too." Danzo nodded as he ordered Naruto to follow the trail.

Danzo took the Genin and their sensei to safety while Ant and Carp stood guard at what was left of Tazuna's home.

"Whatever happened here was massive... I flinch at the thought of a Chunin being the one to capture so many women and children..."

Naruto had reported that Half of the population of men were killed, and the rest were taken as insurance and replacement troops.

"We can only hope that Kitsune can clean this up." Both nodded, putting their faith in Naruto.