Chapter 12

"Isagiiii come in, come in!!" Meguru's mom greeted and Isagi did so. "Thanks for making sure my baby gets home safe." "Mom!" The boy said irritated and embarrassed that his mother acts this way. "You're my baby now" Isagi whispered in The brunette's ear earning more blush spreading across his cheeks. "You two have fun at the talent show?" "Mhm." Bachira replied to his mother. "Actually, Meguru even won." His mom gasped and came closer to Isagi, wanting to know more. "Really?" Meguru sat beside Isagi and in the middle of him and his mother. "Mhm. You don't believe it?" Meguru then held out the trophy and showed his mother and stuck his tongue out. "Congrats!! Is that where the flowers were from, too?" His mom teased and smirked at his embarrassed son. Isagi nudged Bachira and he turned to face his lover. "Hmm?" Meguru said now facing Isagi. "Should we tell your mom?" Isagi whispered. "I don't think so.." Meguru whispered back. "Meguru~ you didn't answer my question sweetie." His mother kept teasing. "It was from the contest! Okay??" "Mhmmm? Can you confirm that, Isagi?" Isagi was surprised. He didn't want to lie to his boyfriends mother, but he had to. She would find out they were dating eventually. "Uhm.. yes. It was from the concert."

"Why'd you two lie??" Meguru's mother groaned. "I worked at the store you bought that bouquet from previously! I know completely how they wrap the flowers and what ribbons they use. They sell flowers specifically for lovers. Plus, the stores brand logo is literally on the wrapper. And I already knew my Meguru liked you.. and I figured you liked him too." Meguru was speechless and Isagi was too. "I guess there's no point in hiding it. Right, Meguru?" Isagi said and Meguru sighed. "Fineee.. we are dating. Ya happy now, mom?" His mothers eyes lit up and she quickly went to hug the two. "I'm so happy for you guys!!" She pulled away and looked at Isagi. "Isagi.." She said. "Yes mrs. Bachira?" Isagi responded. "I'm glad you're my son's boyfriend. I know I can trust you to take care of him. And also.. you can call me mom." Isagi was really glad Meguru's mother trusted him. "Thank you.. mrs. Bachira." Meguru's mom pouted. "Why won't you call me mom?? I want to call you my son! You will be my son-in-law after all." Isagi smiled as he saw clearly where Bachira got that attitude from. "My bad.. mom." She smiled at Isagi and then turned to Meguru. "You be a good boyfriend to Yoichi, okay?" Isagi smiled at the two Bachiras in the room. "Okay mom. I'll try." He stuck his tongue out with a wink. 

"Yoichi, it's getting really late.. Don't you want to spend the night here?" Meguru's mom asked Isagi. The raven haired boy turned to his lover and he was met with a smiling face. "Please?" Isagi patted Meguru's head and smiled back "Of course. Anything for my boyfriend." Bachira started to  blush and he kissed Isagi on his cheek. The two boys went upstairs and into Bachira's room. Isagi sat down Bachira's bed "I gotta tell my mom I'm spending the night here first." Bachira just nodded and Isagi pulled out his phone to text his mother. Bachira took his jacket off and threw it on his bed beside Isagi. Isagi finished texting his mom and she agreed to let him spend one night at Bachira's. Bachira continued to strip off his clothes and when Isagi looked up, Bachira was already half naked. He looked at his body complexion and observed it quietly. He had a great body, Isagi knew this since they were athletes. But Isagi didn't always notice that Bachira had some unusual features. His v-line completely exposed and his waist was a bit thin for a male. Isagi thought about just grabbing that waist, hugging Bachira and never letting go. And now, he can. 'He's my boyfriend now.' Isagi remembered. "Gosh, Isagi.. don't look at me that way~" Isagi turned red like a tomato when he finally realized he was staring that much. He couldn't form any words and Bachira slowly walked towards him. "No need to get embarrassed, pretty boy. I'm your boyfriend remember?" He smiled at Isagi before leaning down and taking his chin, pulling him in for a sweet kiss. He walked back to his closet and pulled a couple of clothes out. He changed into pajamas and faced Isagi once again.   

"Are you going to sleep in those?" The brunette asked referring to Isagi's uncomfortable-looking clothes. "That's not what your usual style is.. But it looks great on you. I like it." Isagi smiled. "Chigiri helped me pick it out. And I don't even have anything else to change into.." The brunette sighed and pointed out his entire closet. "I can lend you my clothes." Isagi blushed once again and Bachira was enjoying seeing this beautiful sight. 'He's so cute!' The brunette thought. "Okay.." Isagi said shyly. Isagi started to strip off his own clothes too and Bachira watched with a smirk. "God damn, I have such a hot boyfriend. I'm such a lucky guy." Isagi decided he should fight fire with fire and smirked back. "I'm the lucky one here. Not only is my boyfriend hot, he's pretty, cute, talented, he's amazing! I'm so proud to have him as my boyfriend." Bachira looked away and Isagi chuckled. "What? Did I beat you at your own game?" Bachira just laughed. "You only win this time time, Yoichi."