Chapter 17

Isagi was a fast learner, it took him a lot less than the time Bachira expected him to learn the electric guitar and he was completely amazed. It took Isagi a couple of months, but usually it takes years. When they weren't playing soccer outside, they'd always be inside, playing songs together.

Lately, the ravenette was practicing a song and today, he decided to sing it to his lover.

"Watching the video that you sent me
The one where you're showering with wet hair dripping
You know that I'm obsessed with your body" 

Bachira's face reddened, noticing how the other boy had a smirk on his pretty face and a playful glint in his deep blueberry eyes.

"But it's the way you smile that does it for me"

The next phrase made his pounding heart slow down and melt once more Isagi had once again successfully made a smile spread on the other boy's cheeks.

"It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet

Watching the video where you're lying
In your red lingerie ten times nightly
You know I think your skin's the perfect color
But it's always your eyes that pull me under

It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet

And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you
And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you
And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you
And I will gladly break it
I will gladly break my heart for you

It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet" 

Bachira smiled proudly and clapped his hands together. Isagi placed down the guitar and headed towards his lover. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Oh, sorry to barge in suddenly! I happened to be visiting Chigiri and Kunigami and I heard singing in here and Chigiri told me you guys were the ones renting this place." The purple haired boy stopped as Isagi invited him in. "Come inside for a while Reo, it's hot out." Reo went inside and was met with a feline rubbing itself against his legs, purring. He heard a distant voice from inside calling "Frisky!" and the cat suddenly darted off. Isagi led him to the living room and he found the sane cat being cuddled by the brunette lying on the couch. "Oh, hey Reo!!" He sat up waving his hand at the purple haired boy. "What brings you here?" Isagi asked as he sat beside Bachira. "I just found out that a 'battle of the bands' competition will be held this mid summer! Chigiri and Kunigami already agreed to join and they needed other members. The two of you clearly know where I'm going with this so.. you two in?" The two other boys exchanged glances and Bachira was the one to answer the purple haired boy's question. "We're in!" He shouted with excitement. Reo looked at the other boy to see if he agreed. "Sure, sounds fun." Reo went out to inform the others and they settled everything after that.

The four boys started practicing together right away and it became their daily routine until the day of the contest came. It was held at the seashore. There was a huge stage set up and of course, a huge crowd. "Yoichi.." Isagi glanced at the brunette. "Yeah?" He thought the brunette was nervous and he put a hand on his lovers shoulder. But to Isagi's surprise, he smiled. "It reminds me of the day I said I love you." He looked straight at Isagi's eyes and watched them soften. "Yeah.. I love you, Meguru." The ravenette kissed the latter's cheek and watched as he giggled. "I know.. you tell me every day."  "Just to make sure you never forget." The ravenette teased. "I love you too."