8

Last week, Yeosang kind of scared me with how confident he was. Not complaining but I don't know what made him so confident to do something like that. However, he doesn't even let me see him like that. Strange.

He laid down on my bed. He was quick to take his clothes off. Sitting in his underwear. He innocently looked up at me.

"Oh. We are getting straight to it. Ok." I took my shirt off.

Hearing him giggle is everything.

Taking my pants off, I felt his eyes on me. I looked up and smirked at him. His cheeks turned red.

Throwing my pants to the side. I quickly walked up to him. Pushing him back onto the bed. Connecting our lips. He moaned as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Pulling me closer. Switching us around. He smiled down at me before kissing me again. He parted his lips. Sliding my tongue in as usual.

He moved his hips. Placing my hands on his hips, pushing him down onto me. He grinded down on me. He moaned as he moved his hands around my chest.

He pulled away. "Seonghwa." He sat up. His hands on my stomach as he continued to move. He threw his head back. "Seonghwa." He moaned.

Feeling his legs twitch.

"Seonghwa... Seonghwa... Seonghwa..." He moaned.

He quickened his pace.

"Yeosang." I groaned. Saying his name set something off in him. His movements staggered before he went back to normal.

His breathing quickened. He opened his mouth, letting out more moans.

"Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa."

"Seonghwa."

His moans got louder. He was getting closer and so was I.

I usually ask him how far we are going to go, but he just seems like he just wants this now.

Flipping us over. I grinded down on him. I was aggressive. Rewrapping his arms around my neck, he pulled me down. Lifting his chin up as I kissed his neck. Running my hand up his hips to his waist to his chest. Playing with his nipples.

The feeling of him thrust his hips up onto me.

"How far do you want to go today?"

He let out a moan before answering. "Can you use a vibrator on me?"

I pulled away and stopped my movements. "What?" He covered his face but nodded anyways. "Are you sure? I don't have one."

"Yes, I'm sure." His voice was muffled. "Also I have one. I got one recently. I wanted to try it out, but I was too scared to do it on my own... Ok well, Wooyoung is a fucken weirdo and he bought it for me. Don't know why, but he did."

Why is Wooyoung so strange? But I'm not really complaining since he is technically helping out.

Stopping my motions and sitting up. "Go on. Go get it." He nodded. Getting up and going to get it from his backpack... Kinda funny he took it to school.

He came back and sat down next to me as he handed me the vibrator. He placed his hands in between his legs. Rubbing them together. He let out a whimper as he stared down.

I reached over to the nightstand. Quickly pushing him onto his back against my pillows. I played with his waistband. He tensed up.

"We don't have to do this today, you know?"

"I've just never been naked in front of someone before."

"Want me to get you a sweater?"

"Yes please."