7

"Can I take a shower?" Yeosang asked. I nodded.

He took his backpack in there with him. This is the first time he has done that. I looked at the door strangely before just shrugging it off.

I took my clothes off, put sweats on, and flopped onto my bed. Just keeping myself occupied as I waited for Yeosang to finish showering.

It was an hour later and he finally came out.

I continued to stare at my phone. Only hearing the sound of the door opening.

"Um. Seonghwa." I hummed. "Um. Can you...." He let out a squeak.

I picked my head up. I turned and my eyes widened. He held his hands close to his chest as he looked down. His legs were visibly shaking. His cheeks were red.

His shoulders were exposed from the inappropriate sweater he was wearing. He brought his hand up to his neck. Lightly pulling on the cloth from the turtle neck. His sides, back, and legs were on full display.

"Where did you get that virgin killer sweater from?"

"Wooyoung bought it for me. He wanted to match, I guess." He covered his face with his sleeve. He kept his eyes on me.

"You decided to wear it here?" He nodded.

"I thought that... Um. I would feel better wearing it here than at home." He looked to the side. "I had also brought clothes with me to change into, but Wooyoung had decided to steal them from me." He pulled the bottom of the sweater down, keeping his legs together. "It didn't help that he also took my underwear."

"So you have been walking around without..." "SHUSH! It's not like I had any say in it. I'm lucky I had those other clothes still with me!"

I shook my head as I laughed.

He walked over, about to get on the bed. He stopped and stood there. His face turned red. Pulling the bottom of the sweater down again. I got off and picked him up, putting him on the bed. He put his hands between his legs quickly.

"So how far do you want to go today?"

He just looked down. "I don't know." He looked up at me.

"That's fine. We can start with whatever you already feel comfortable with and then I will ask a bit later." I sat down behind him, pulling him onto my lap. I placed my hand on his thigh. Already liking the feel of his soft skin. I ran my hand around his leg. Looking over his shoulder once he leaned into my hold.

Running my hand down between his legs. He moaned. My other hand, moving around his body. Waist, hips, stomach, chest, I felt how fitted the sweater was. It fitted his body perfectly.

He closed his legs. My hand still in between. He rubbed them together. Sliding my hand higher in his legs. He let out a squeak.

Pulling my other hand back from his waist. Sliding in my hand from his exposed back. Making my way toward his chest. I began to kiss his neck, he moved his head to the side.

I looked up slightly. Seeing our reflection in my mirror.

He had his head leaned a bit back and to the side. Eyes half-lidded. He let out breathy moans as I touched him. He felt hot under my hands already. Feeling his body lightly tremble under my touch.

Moving his hips back and forth. Slightly lifting his sweater up a bit. Palming him. He moaned.

Pulling away from his neck. Keeping my eyes on his reflection. He reached up. Bringing me down. Connecting our lips as he moved his hips some more. His body twitched every little while. Holding my wrist as I touched him. His grip got tighter as he moaned some more.

"Seonghwa!" He arched his back. His legs twitched. Letting out a shakey breath.

Slouching into my hold he smiled.

He turned around, he had a smirk. He licked his lips. "How about I help you out today?"

My eyes widened.

He placed his hand on my leg. Sliding his hand up. "You sure?" I held his wrist from going any farther.

His face flushed red.

"I wouldn't mind, but are you ready for it?"

He nodded. I was shocked. I don't know why but he really seems ready. But I don't want to force him.

He slowly slid off the bed. Pulling me off the bed. Shoving me onto my desk chair. He closed the curtains. Walking back over, he kneeled in front of me.

I felt my heart race. My face heated up. Biting my bottom lip.

He placed his hands back onto my legs. Sliding his hands up, keeping his hands on my waistband, and untying the string on my sweats with his mouth. Pulling my pants off. He took in a deep breath before he pulled my waistband down.

Taking me into his hands. He was quick to lick from the base to the tip. Painfully, PAINFULLY, slow. He swirled his tongue around my tip. He didn't break eye contact with me. Licking over the slit.

I groaned. Gripping tightly on the armrests. My breathing quickened. My body began to feel hot. Biting my bottom lip.

I kept my eyes on him. His hot breath on me was not helping. His half-lidded eyes. He let out a breathy moan before he completely took me into his mouth.

I threw my head back. Covering my mouth. Feeling my eyes roll back. His mouth was hot. The feeling of his saliva already running down. He bobbed his head up and down. Letting out moans.

Bringing my head back to look down at him. He gently placed his hands down on my thighs. Steadying himself.

Seeing tears beginning to prick into his eyes. Taking me completely. I honestly don't know how he is doing this when he hasn't don't anything sexual. But I'm not complaining.

He let out a whimper. He let out moans.

Pulling off of me, he took deep breaths. His tongue hung out of his mouth. Saliva dripping down his chin.

Feeling his hands twitch. He slightly balled his hands.

Taking in another deep breath before taking me back in his mouth. The feeling of his tongue swirling around me. He let out moans. The vibrations brought me to my limit.

Pulling off again. He called my name. "Seonghwa." He smiled innocently. He kissed the inside of my thighs. Going back. Licking me up.

I'm really surprised he is doing this. But I love it. I love that I was able to get him out of his comfort zone a tiny bit.

Letting out a groan when he moaned.

I rolled my eyes back.

Out of instinct, I grabbed onto his hair. He let out a moan and whimper. Pulling off of me to let out a moan. He looked up at me.

He looked too cute. He looks so innocent. I am happy I get to ruin him.

Taking me back into his mouth once again. He bobbed his head as quickly as he can. Letting out whimpers and moans as he did it.

The feeling built up quickly. My grip tightened on his hair. He moaned. Gritting my teeth as I felt myself get closer.

"Yeosang." He hummed. My eyes rolled back.

Cumming in his mouth. I took deep breaths as I tried to relax.

He pulled off of me. His mouth is full of it. His tongue hung out. He stood up. Leaning over, close to my face. He closed his mouth and swallowed. He smirked.

Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. What have I created?

I'm not complaining though.