Chapter Six

i look around the resurant after louis pulls out my chair for me. lights hang from the ceiling giving a romantic tan light to the room, a soft symphony of violins play somewhere, and white cloth covers out table fixed with a candle in it's center. "this place looks expensive...how did you even book this place within a few hours?" i look at him the light of the flame enhances the blue in his eyes. "well, lets just say... you and me are a married couple with the last name goodmen."
"louis!" i gasp laughing "what if they show up?"
"we run." he winks and hands me a menu.
"you better hope they don't show up...i want to enjoy this with you." i lay my menu on the table so it's not in the way as we talk.i look over the extravagant food i have never heard of even though i drove by this place everyday i never actually stopped because i was a college student on a budget. i feel his hand cover mine making me look up at him. "thank you for finally saying yes." theres joy in his voice that warms my whole chest starting with my heart spreading all the way to the tightness in my throat. "you're welcome, I'm so sorry for coming off so cold."
"it's okay i was a bit forceful the first day we met. i probably should have just bought you a coffee instead of trying to sweep you off your feet...i should have known better with your angel wings to you didn't need to be sweept off your feet."
"oh louis...you have such a deep soul." i twist my hand over so our fingers lace together.
"can i ask you a personal question?"
"you can ask me anything." his lips kiss my hand making me blush as i tend to do with any sign of affection. i open my mouth to speak but stop seeing him suddenly look over my should. i turn to see what he was looking at with high alert. there were two older people auguing with the host. "we are the goodmen couple goddamnit! now serve us or so help me I'll sue this place for every penny it's worth." the host turns to us an giving us a dirty look. before i could look at louis he was already out of his seat with my hand tight in his. "run!" he says pulling me up dashing into the kitchen.