Chapter Thirteen

we decide to stay in Chicago that night after we finished exploring the unvierse. as he drives us to our hotel i lay my head on my knees, tonight i overthink losing louis forever in a closer time losing slight i need to be with him while he's here. "please be happy baby. i know its hard, but i love you so much and I'm here now." he takes my hand to hold it and i turn my face to look at him. "i love you lou, its very hard can't you take me with you?" i sniffle.

"i don't want too. you need to stay here, so someday you can have beautiful babies and marry someone who isn't a walking skeleton."
"i don't want someone, i want you." i squezze his hand tight as we pull up to the hotel where he kills the engine and tucks hair behind my ear. "you're strong lucy, whatever happens to me you will get through it with or without me. that's why god sent you to be my angel so i could return home safely. i can't prevent my death, its written in the stars, but i can guarantee i will always love you and when I'm waiting for you I'll create our own little home for the babies we should of had and take care of them until we meet again."

"louis, please don't talk like this..." tears start to flow agian. "i don't want you to be in pain thats why you need to be here with me so i can help fix you, you're not ready to go home." he wraps me up in his arms pulling me into his lap. "angel you need to take me home." i hold on to him tight. "i love you louis."
"i love you lucy...lets go to the room." he picks me up and walks us towards the elevators.
i lay naked from him making love to me as i hear louis coughing in the bathroom i pull on his t-shirt and rush into the bathroom to rub his back, when he looks up at me blood is staining the corner of his mouth and there isn't anything but blood in the toilet bowl. "call 911." he coughs and throws up more blood.