Chapter Twelve

i pull on my dark blue skinny jeans and pull on a white t-shirt with a pointless going to be unused pocket over my left breast. i pull my wavy hair fom under my neckline when louis swoops in to kiss my neck seeing the exposed skin. "did you have fun last night?" i ask. his hands rest on my waist with his thumbs lazily hanging from my beltloops. "of course angel, watching you ride me was almost as fun as watching you crumble underneath me."
"almost? was i bad?"
"no. no. no. i just think riding you is slightly better. man should always sereve his women love on a silver plater."
i pull away from our sweet embrace sitting on my bed to tie up my small grey wedged boots. "your mom taught you very well."
"your dad taught you to have a great taste in men."
i look up at him with a smile and stand up now at somewhat eye level with my small hight advancement. i fist his shirt pulling him to me for a kiss.

the ticket lady at the front desk lets us past after i give her our tickets. "here we are...what do you want to see first?" my hand is twined with Louis'. "uranus." he whispers in my ear. i hit or more or less tap his arm with my other hand being weary of my now free wrist. the doctor allowed me to take it off early, if i was careful with it. "hey, what did i tell you about using that wrist young lady?" he tries to sound serious with his eyebrows riased. "you can whisper sexual inuendos in my ear, but i can't use my wrist?"
"he said carfully." he takes my hand, now having both of my hands, kissing my wrist.
"I'm sorry baby...can you forgive me?" i give him big innoncet eyes.

"I'm here in a place I've dreamt of visiting for years with the most beautful girl in the world...i could never be mad at you." he lets go of my one hand and pulls me into a room dark room where the only light is the ceiling glowing with stars and gasous forms of colors in a mixing bowl called "the galaxy." louis says amazed. he looks over at me pressing on my chin to close my mouth. I'm glad it was dim in this room my cheeks burned after he caught me with my mouth open like a lost idiot.

we walk out under the sun i look up at it. "we should be dead being this close to the sun." i laugh at my lame attempt to make a joke and he gives me pitty laughter. "they say if you see angels in their true form you should die, but you have only saved me." he takes me near large windows that face lake Michigan and urges me to sit on a beach with him. "are you okay?" i ask sitting next to him.
"i went for my check up yesterday and..." he looks at me pausing out of worry and takes in a breath. "...the cancer has spread into more of my veins. i might not be able to use my hands very much in two months."

i swallow hard tring to hold in tears. i try not to think of louis having cancer, in fact, i forget he does almost always, because he never shows it and was always high in spirits, but when i do tears immedity form in my eyes. "does that mean you might die sooner?" i feel a tear drip down my cheek leaving a stinging streak as i goes. "I'm afriad so." at this point I'm sobbing hard laying my head on his chest. "I'm not going anywhere okay? I'm yours and i will always protect you." his hands try to comfort me by rubbing by back, but im too uncontrollably upset to be calmed so he just holds me letting me cry.