Chapter 32.

She sat beside him on the bed,when she entered the room he was.
She used her palms to rub the side of his face,as he placed a kiss on it.

"How are you feeling"she said looking directly into his eyes.
"Come closer"he said with teary eyes.
She lay her head flat on his chest and he used his hands to hold her tight.

"Babe"he called her sincerely.
"Ehmm"
"Will Allah forgive me for judging  munnaya wrong?"
He asked.
She raised her head immediately.
"Shh"she said cleaning the tears that were already dropping on his cheeks.

He kept on crying like a baby in her arms, and she was petting him.

Later on,they heard a knock on the door.
"Come in "Nadia said helping fu'ad lay down.

Nadia's dad, munnaya's dad,and his dad came in and checked on him before the ladies came in.
After that, they went back home living Amal,ibtihaj, Fatima (fu'ads sister) and anty Maryam to escort them home and stay with them for a while since fu'ad will be discharged in 3hrs time.

****
After 3days.
It's been three days now ever since fu'ad was discharged from the hospital.
Today only anty Maryam will be going back home because Amal insisted they will stay back with Nadia.

Fu'ad  on the other hand couldn't forgive himself for judging munnaya wrong,he wished it was never late ,but it's now late because Nadia is not only in his heart but she has become a part of him,he cannot be selfish,to make munnaya Happy and ruin Nadia again!

Nadia is scared of loosing fu'ad though she knows he said he loved her.
But now that his first and true love is back will he choose me or her.
This question has been running through her mind for the past three days.

****
Not long after anty Maryam left Addarh jiddarh (Nadia's elder sister) and Addarh firdausi (fu'ads elder sister) came in, Addarh firdausi is still heavily pregnant while Addarh jiddarh held her baby boy in her arms.

"Oyoyo our auntie's"Amal ,Fatima and ibtihaj screamed ontop of their voices bringing Nadia out of her thoughts.

Amal collected Bello Fahad from addarh jiddarh's arm

"Kaka na"she said perking his side cheeks.

They sat down on the sofa and exchanged pleasantries.

"Nadia"Addarh firdausi called her name after she gave them amal sign to leave the parlor with Bello Fahad.

It was now remaining Addarh firdausi and Addarh jiddarh.
"Go and call fu'ad ,is he at home"
"Yes"she replied,once you see her ,you'll know there's something bothering her, but the question she asked her self was "why did they both show up like that?"
"Maybe they are hear to greet him since they didn't make it to the hospital"she said entering his room forgetting she has been running away from him since they returned from the hospital.

"Addarh jiddarh and Addarh firdausi are here"she said after saying "salamu alaikum".
"Hmm...is it"
"What have I done to you...."He said standing up from the bed coming closer to her.

She couldn't say anything,she just bent her head down.
"Why are you punishing me huh...have I wronged you?....,your silence is killing me  babe , please say something .....i can't do anything without you....I've noticed you it seems your running away from me...but why?...."

Tears started rolling down her cheeks, before he could say anything again,he felt her in his arms.

"I...I.."she tried saying but was overpowered by her tears.
"Shushh....it's okay babe"he said rubbing her back.

****
They came downstairs holding each other's arms.
"Sannun ku da zuwa (welcome)"he said as they sat on the same sofa.

Alhamdulilahi chapter 32 down....✍️
Please don't forget to vote comment and share.
Thank you!
See you soon
Bye
© Najaatuzubairu.