chapter 36.

He cleaned her up and gave her a warm bath that will help her,though she was still unconscious.
He washed the bedsheet and left it in a bucket in the toilet.
He brought out one of his new jallabiya and wore for her.
He prayed subhi and thanked Allah for giving him Nadia as his wife and promised never to live her,he owes her alot,she had always tried to make him happy since they started living together.

He stood up and went to where he left her on the bed all he could do was stare at her undescribable beauty.

She opened her eyes gently,and saw the way he was looking at her her, he placed her head on his lap.
She looked at what she was wearing.
it was not what she wore yesterday night and the bed sheet was changed.
She tried to adjust her position but the pain she felt in between her legs made her release a small sound.
"Sorry,gently haven"he said helping her sit upright.
She recalled how he mercilessly refused to let her go yesterday night upon all her crying and shoutings,she did not even know whether she slept off or she fainted or what Happened.

"I was the one that even brought myself at the first place"she sigh and said to her hearing but she didn't know he heard her.
He bursted into a series of laughter.
"That was a great idea baby ,thank God you came"he replied.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.
He immediately pulled her to him,using his tongue to clean her tears.

"Thank you Haven,you've made me a man today,Am proud to be called your husband,Allah ya Miki albarka and I pray he blesses us with beautiful kids just like you,I love you more than anything babe."he ended crushing his lips over hers.
She broke the kiss and started crying.
"What is it haven?"he ask he worried
"Am hungry"she said pouting,which made him laugh looking at the clock, it was pass 9am.

"You were the one that over slept,just one small work you did your....."
He didn't even complete his sentence she started crying hitting his chest.
He was just laughing ,as he helped her down the bed.

He helped her as she performed ablution and prayed subhi.
After that,He opened the door and led them downstairs,that was when she noticed that their Amal were not here.
"Where's their Amal"she asked as he helped her sit in the sofa.

"They have already left"he replied switching the TV socket.
"To where"I said surprised

"Home of course"he said changing the channel.

"So early.....or you chased them?"she asked paying attention to his reply.

"I asked baba Audu and he said they left around 7:30am I didn't see them also when I woke up,I confirmed they were at home when I called fateema"

"Okay"she replied, knowing how they'll tease me today.

"What's for breakfast soon to be mummy twins"he said kneeling in front of me.
She couldn't help it,but laugh so hard.

"Anything  babban twins"she replied and they both laughed.

"Okay,let me go get breakfast for my queen,hajiya guda"he said perking her forehead.

"Oh ya Allah I want to continue to see him happy like this, please chase away all our problems and make everything good soon, destroy all the problems and reveal the truth to everyone"she said looking at him as he entered the kitchen.

*****""
After breakfast,he mixed a very hot water like he did in the morning and assisted her in entering the toilet but she didn't allow him stay there as she bathed.

Luckily when she came out he was not there,she quickly oiled her skin and dressed up and sat on her bed.
She picked up her phone from where she left it yesterday night.
She on her data before you know it, messages from her watsapp started popping in.

She replied to Amatullah her shopkeeper
Saying"thank you ama ,Allah ya Miki albarka Alhamdulilahi
you can take half of the money and do many things for your parents ,then deposit the remaining in the bank account".

She saw a new group chat she was added into

"Girls like no other🤩♥️💃"

She knew it was their Amal's handwork.
The group consisted of only  her Amal , ibtihaj and fateema.

She opened the first voice note it was Amal
"Haan,amarsu ta ango have not wake up ......hmmm kodai haryanzu Ana ta wayyo Allah maama,baaba,kaka indo ,Addarh jiddarh Amal,ibtihaj come and help me please.......ehmm😂😂"

"I tell you I was not able to sleep yesterday night duk sun dame mu fa(they were disturbing us)"ibtihaj replied.

"Sushakuriminsu,shebi we have leave them now,they should eat themselves Wella😂😂"fateema replied.

"Me I don run for my life oo🚴"
Amal replied and ibtihaj sent a laughing sticker so as fateema.

"Na rantse da Allah ko sai na rama(I swear to God I will revenge),shebi all of you too will marry"I replied offing my data with a smile.

Chat ends.

"Did I shout like that😂,how will I even face them in reality,thank God they left" the sound of the door bell made her stand up to go see who is by the door.

Alhamdulilahi chapter 36......✍️

Show some love by voting,what is hard in just pressing the star😩.

3 chapters for you all today
I hope you enjoyed it.

Stay tuned as we approach the last chapters of BHRB💃.
Thank you!
Bye.
© Najaatuzubairu.