Chapter 38.

"Where are you going to this night, you did not even finish your dinner "nadia said holding fu'ad by his right hand side.

"Babe I have to rush to work,there are tons of work for me to handle since I have been off for some days"

"Are you sure it's work or ..."
She said pouting.
"Babee.... don't you trust me"he asked giving her a deep look.

"It's fine, should I come over if you don't show up"she asked again.

"No you should rest babe,Aren't you going to work tommorow"

"Which...Ehmm..yes yes I will"she said faking a smile.

"Did you forget about your closet?"

"Not at all,just go now so you won't be late okay"

"Okay bye babe"he said taking his suitcase with a weird smile ,shaking his head.

****
"Gosh .....why is fu'ad trying to be treaky this days"Nadia said looking at her wrist watch.

She called a number for the tenth time now but there was no reply.
"Shit.... where did he keep the phone now"she said and a thought came to her mind,she quickly took fu'ads other car key and left the house premises immediately baba audu opened the gate.

"Anya wannan hajiya che kuwa(am I sure this is hajiya(Nadia)....naaga duk halayenta sun sauya(her character has really changed this few days).

She stopped in front of a very big building,ran inside and took an elevator to the last building.
Everywhere was dark when she opened the door.

"Mudi...Lawan...,Mudi stop all this games and switch on the lights"she called  her boy's name but there was no answers.

Boom....
The lights came up and all the family members were shown, standing there a

OMG😯...there are two Nadia's here.
Who's the real one oho🤷

"You all don't believe her,am the real one"one of the Nadia said looking at everyone with fear written all over her face .

"Look at me fu'ad,tell them am your wife Nadia"she added again holding fu'ad by his shoulder but he didn't even spare her a look.

Then,Nadia(real Nadia) pushed her away from fu'ad.
And gave her a very hot slap.

"Aren't you ashamed of yourself,and what I've turned into"

The other Nadia(fake Nadia) was about to retaliate but was stopped by fu'ad who held her hands tight his eyes were as red as pepper.
He twisted her hands and pushed her to the floor.

"Boys where are you"she shouted on top of her voice, after she landed on the floor.

"None of your  boys will save you today,we are putting your little drama to an end today"Ahmad(fateema's boyfriend) said coming closer to them with three people behind him.

"Police take them away and when am done reveling the truth about this woman you can come in and take her too to jail"he added looking straight at evil munnaya who has the looks of Nadia on her face.

The three people when unveiled to be Ameer , his mum and dad.

Immediately Ameer and fu'ads eyes locked.
Tears started rolling down Ameer's cheeks.
He embraced fu'ad in his arms and said
"Am sorry dude am really sorry I...i"Ameer said but teary fu'ad also cut him shut by saying"don't say anything man,it has passed".

"Good day everyone, I want to help you all put this drama munnaya started to an end today,am sure you all know a bit of the story already"
Ahmad said looking at each and everyone of the family members both the Bello's and garko's where present here.

Alhamdulilahi
Chapter 38 down....✍️
Please help your girl by voting.
2 or 3 more chappies to go💃
As you all can see the book has come to an end.
Swipe for next chapter 👉

Bye
© Najaatuzubairu.