Chapter 35.

Surprise!  Surprise!  Surprise!.

After dinner,fu'ad went upstairs living Nadia, fateema,Amal and ibtihaj in the dinning.

"Unromantic couples!!!"they shouted immediately they made sure fu'ad has entered his room.

"I see. .......girls you know he's not in a good mood "Nadia said, trying to save herself.

"But you can make him be "ibtihaj said.

"I see"I replied.

"Ohw I see,I'll inform Addarh firdausi and Addarh  jiddarh that you are not sticking to their plan"Amal said raising her brows.

"Ohh please"I said packing up the plates and we all went to wash them.

They went upstairs to pray as I tidy up the remaining things.
I also went upstairs and prayed.
When I was done praying,I could feel all their eyes on me.
"What!"I asked furiously.

They pointed at the door
"Ehm what happen to the door"I asked

"Time to leave,we want to sleep"they said in union and it annoyed me .

Addarh jiddarh and firdausi have given them a way to taunt me.
I didn't reply them,I just folded the prayer mat and dropt it on the stool.
Turning around,I met ibtihaj in front of me with something  maroon in her hand.

"All for you" she said revealing what was in her hand it was a sleeveless v-neck shaped gown which will not even pass someone's tighs from the looks.

"What will I do with this did I tell you am clotheless"I said furiously.

"Amalili na,dial Addarh jiddarhs number I'll dial Addarh firdausi"

"It's okay ",I said collecting the clothe from ibtihaj's hand and they all bursted into laughter.

I sat on the dressing mirror combining my hair.
I remember the night fu'ad told me he loved them so much.

I applied my mango hair cream on it, remembering what Addarh jiddarh and firdausi said to me before they left.

"It is now left to you to get all his attention to yourself,make him feel loved,show him you are there for him,always be with him when his at home,do things that drive him crazy and assure him that you are his dream girl,and the only woman he'll love,make him feel like he never wants to leave your side ,even when he wants to go to work ......do you think with all of this munnaya will snatch him from you "

"We are waiting oo"they all shouted coming close to me.

"I love your hair sister in-law"she said touching them.

"Awwn thank Youuu...you know you can take them"
"Will Yaya agree am pretty sure he likes them"
I smiled at her ,I wish she know he loves them.

I put on the gown they call a lingerie or nighty,though, I don't care.

I opened my drawer to get a wrapper because this gown stopped just below my butts a little.

"What do you think your doing"they asked furiously in union.

"Cover up of course"
They stood up from the bed and held me by themselves and took me out of the room.

"Bye .....Good night......enjoy your self...you look beautiful Mrs fu'ad abubakar garko"they said in union ending with giggles before they closed the door with key from inside.

"Annoying!"

She knocked on the door, but none of them answered her.
She looked at the gown  adjusted it,I could hear her say "i still looking like a correct prostitute"
She sighed and walked to fu'ads room which was beside hers

"Ohh ya rabbi help me gather the strength"she said holding the door knob.
She released it again,adjusted her hair took a deep breath closing her eyes.
"Bismillahir rahmanur Rahim" she said before opening the door.

She  gently stepped her legs into the room,it was dark maybe he was already asleep.
She thought.
She moved inside slowly and boom....the lights came up ,she knew he was the one that oned the light.
I know she felt like sinking into the floor,his silence shows he was looking at her.

"what will he think seeing me with this !"I could hear her said to her hearing with her bulgy eyes widely opened.
She gently turned to look at him with her hands tightly together,her head down.
When their eyes met,I could see the looks on his eyes like a hungry lion.
He was staring at her immensely.
He started from her neat toes,up to her fair sexy looking legs to her tigh
"MashAllah"I heard him say catching his breathe.
She has a well defined hips and butts with her tiny waist that was visible because what she was wearing was tight.
Not until his eyes fell in between her cleavages,her boobs where showing in-between,
Her fair chest looking at him,with her hair combed down the way he loved seeing them.
MashAllah.

She did not even realize when he came close to her because her head has been down.
He gently put her into his arms.
"You look beautiful Haven, and sexier than ever,are they all for me"he said in her ears,which sent shivers down her spine.
With her in his arms,he slowly walked to the switch and switchec it into a dim light and closed the door with keys.
With that he carried her slowly in his arms and placed her at the middle of his king sized bed.
He placed his forehead over hers and made her look deep into his eyes,he crushed his lips over hers and kissed her  passionately.
His hands started traveling round her body,he was over her like a hungry lion.

She was scared,all the things  he was doing made her weak,and there was this kind of strange feeling she was having that she has never witnessed.
What is about to happen?
She asked her self but .....

But Fu'ad gave me one kind of look, I jejely carried my book and pen and left oo😂.

To cut my story short,this night was the most amazing for this couples.
Finally.

Alhamdulilahi chapter 35 .....✍️

Help your girl by voting.
Thank you ♥️