chapter 8:

Fu'ads POV
I woke up early,took my bath after praying subhi ,I left because I don't want to meet her at any cost.

On reaching home I asked Fatima to take breakfast to her,she must be hungry and want to cook something, but there are  no food stuffs in the kitchen yet.

I went straight to my room in our house ,were I met Imran lying down.

They were making lots of preparations downstairs to welcome Nadia.

especially maama and addarh firdausi.

why do they like her so much🤕.

Me and Imran were gisting when I got a call from Ameer.
........
"That son of a bitch"Imran said angrily trying to collect the phone from my hands.

"Haba Imran,keep calm let's hear what he wants to say"I said before picking up the call.

Call starts
(A-ameer, and F-fu'ad).

A:hey fu'ad

F:let's be formal guy,you still have the guts to talk Ameer, after what you have done to me,this is the worst betrayal someone has done to me,you betrayed our friendship,i never expected that from you.

A:(laughed)...huh,shut up your mouth ,you were the one who betrayed our friendship by loving the girl I have always dreamed of.

F:you meant munnaya was the girl you always talked about ?.but why didn't you tell me she was the one!.
  I could have just left her for you.

A:huh ....thats the pass now  Koh. munnaya is now my wife fu'ad! help me celebrate best friend.

F:what do you mean?.

A:I want you to know that munnaya and I are now officially husband and wife,the way you and Nadia got married yesterday.
our marriage date was also fixed to be yesterday.
you know we've been planning our wedding also 1 month ago.
fu'ad when you are fucking rich there's nothing you won't get in this life.sit up man,I heard you married Nadia,I wish you good luck with your wedding also best friend.

F:(speechless ).....why ....ameer you betrayed me ...I'll never forget this...

A: (baby come and speak to  fu'ad , Ameer said giving the phone to munnaya who just entered the room he was sitted in)..

.(m-munnaya)

M: hey fu'ad

F:mu..nnaya...why ...why did you betray our.. love.

M:stop all this fu'ad,I told you to move on okay,let bygones be bygones ,and I heard you got married to my cousin Nadia, she suites you .

F: munnaya are you saying this to me.it's me your fu'ad,...okay if you don't consider me, what of your family ,why did you do all this to hurt your family members.I wish you told us about you and Ameer, I could have let you be.love is sacrifice munnaya,there's nothing I can't do for you.I have never loved any girl the way I love you munnaya.