The End of the Leaf.

Yugito was walking with four Jonin from the Cloud village. They had come and picked her up from the Leaf two days ago. They currently on their way to the Cloud village, and when they got there Yugito would report to the Raikage. From there she was going to try and get the Raikage to initiate peace talks with the Leaf. After all Naruto saved her from the Akatsuki, it was the least she could do.

They were still about two days away from the Hidden Cloud, so they were taking a small break and setting up camp. Once they found a decent area to set up camp Yugito made her tent and started making dinner. She then ate and got ready for bed. She was taking the last watch of the night.

A few hours later Yugito was woken up by a loud noise. She quickly got up and rushed outside with her claws already extended. What she saw was a man with a blindfold sitting on top of the bodies of four white humanoids.

"Who are you, and what did you do with my comrades?" Yugito asked.

"These are your comrades." The stranger replied. "They were imposters that impersonated your comrades."

"And just how did you know that?" Yugito asked. "If they were clones, I would have been able to tell."

"Not with these ones. The only reason I noticed is because I found your comrades bodies buried while I was on my way to the Leaf." The stranger said.

"Why should I believe you?" Yugito said.

"Because I am a friend of Naruto's, and we must get back to the Leaf village immediately. They are in danger. Pain is coming, and Naruto is lost." The stranger said. Yugito didn't know why but she trusted the stranger. The two immediately left and started going back to the Leaf village.

--------------------Break--------------------

"Lord Hokage! Our barriers were breached by Kisame Hoshigaki, A female with blue hair, and the 7 paths of Pain! The Akatsuki is invading us!" A Jonin yelled.

"So, Pain has started his attack, and he got past our sensors with ease." Hiruzen says. "Have we found Naruto yet?"

"No sir. His last sighting was still two weeks ago in his mansion. Past that we know nothing." The Jonin reported.

"Then we must survive long enough for him to arrive. Without Jiraiya Itachi is the only one who could fight Pain and have the possibility to win. I am too old to win that fight." Hiruzen says with a scowl. "Initiate our invasion plans. Evacuate the civilians and defend the village. They might only be nine people, but they could cause the end of our village." Hiruzen orders.

--------------------Break--------------------

Itachi was at the North end of the village. As commander it was his job to give orders to the Anbu, but he already did that. Now he was waiting for his opponent.

"It seems we must fight again, my old partner." Itachi says.

"So, it seems... You know Itachi there is one thing I hate more than the new Mist village, and that's traitors." Kisame says.

"Yet you are in an organization that is made up of traitors from various villages." Itachi replies.

"That organization is led by the real Mizukage, and I will follow him anywhere." Kisame says.

"So, you know about the fake Madara." Itachi says calmly.

"I always have. That's why I joined in the first place, but enough small talk. I have been ordered to kill you. So today is the day you die, you traitor." Kisame says while he unwraps Samehada.