A River's Judgement.

Naruto wakes up in the hospital a week later. He looks around and finds an empty room. He sits up slowly and starts moving around. He didn't have any major injuries. He looked in the mirror and saw no bruises or cuts on his skin. There were just a few scars on his chest including one from when Pain stabbed him in their first fight, and when Sasori stabbed him.

Naruto walked to the closet like door and grabbed the extra pair of cloths they leave in there. He put on the casual cloths and left the room. Tsunade really did give up on trying to keep him here. In the past she's used chakra repressors, chains, and even Genjutsu, but now not even the window was unlocked.

Naruto flashed to the seal he left on Yugao. He appeared next to her on their couch. Yugao jumped a little when he appeared.

"Naru! Don't do that." Yugao says in shock.

"Sorry Yugao. I guess that will take a little getting used to." Naruto says with a small smile.

"So did you just wake up?" Yugao asks as she gets closer to him.

Naruto drapes him arm over her and pulls her closer to his side. "Yeah. So, what's been going on around here?" Naruto asks.

"The Hokage can fill you in later for now though. We haven't had alone time in a month." Yugao says with a smirk.

Naruto returns her smirk. "Well let's make up for that."

Yugao stops him from getting closer. "First you need to shave. I don't like how the beard covers your face." Yugao says.

Naruto smiles and runs a hand through his hair. "Want to help me out?"

Yugao smiles and they go to the bathroom. A little while later they leave, and Naruto once again has his normal hairstyle with a clean shaved face.

--------------------Break--------------------

Later in the day Naruto and Yugao were in the living room again, but now Yugito was with them.

"So Yugito I thought you were going back to the Cloud. If my dates are right, you should have left about three to four days before the Assault?" Naruto asks.

"Well, it turns out that my escort were a bunch of clones. The real Jonin were killed before they even reached the village." Yugito explains.

"So, it was Zetzu. If I was here, I could have told you they were clones. I am probably the only person alive that can tell the difference thanks to Kurama. How did you escape them?" Naruto asks.

"Well, I was saved by a man with a blindfold on. He told me that he found my comrades bodies, so he came to my rescue." Yugito says.

"Who was this man?" Naruto asks.

"He told me not to tell you. He's still in the village though. He will talk to you soon." Yugito says with a smirk.

Naruto looks at Yugao and sees the same smirk on her face. "Why do I feel like I'm the only one out of the loop on this one?" Naruto asks.

"Because you are." Yugao responds.

--------------------Break--------------------

Later on in the day, Itachi and Kakashi showed up. Yugao had sent them a message that Naruto was awake.

Itachi and Kakashi walked into the house and saw Naruto, Yugao, and Yugito on the couch. "So, Naruto how was your sleep?" Kakashi asked.