Beautiful

Riy'lea

After lasts nights encounter with Neteyam, Riy'lea couldn't help but think about him. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought. Maybe she should give him a chance. She didn't get any sleep last night. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop thinking about him. She doesn't even know him but yet he has this hold on her. It truly angers and baffles her how someone she just met could ever make her feel this way. It's almost like the situation with Marek. She's always had a crush on him for a while, but she knew she could never be with him. No matter  how much she wanted to at the time. BUt she still had feeling for him. She always loved his eyes and smile. She could get lost in them, and looking at Neteyam brought back all those feelings she felt in the past. Eventually Tsireya walked into the pod with Aonung and Rotxo to retrieve Lea to help with the sullys training.

"That's what I said but  apparently it was," She paused at the sight of Lea sitting in a corner with beads and shells spilling off of some string, "Lea? You alright?" She flinched at the sound of Tsireya's voice.

"Oh Shoot!" She frantically got up and picked up the spilling shells and put them into her hand. Soon Tsireya and the others went to help her. 

"What are you making? And why were you just staring off in the distance?" Tsireya placed the shells into lea's hands.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." As soon as lea apologized Aonung gave her a look. Sort of a I thought I told you to stop apologizing look. "I was making a necklace for Tuk. I wanted to give it to her today before the lesson but I guess it will have to wait." SHe put the beads and shells away as Tsireya told her that they were late for the lesson. EVeryone left the pod and continued their conversations from earlier but lea wasn't a part of it. She sorta just kept quiet listening to everyone. Once they were at the beach they were stopped by familiar face. 

"Lea, can I please talk to you?" It was Narouk. One of Marek's friends. She froze. She didn't know what to do. Should she hear him out? Even after all he and his friends did to her?

"Don't call her that and get lost. She doesn't want to speak to you and she never will." Aonung and Rotxo stood in front of her almost like a shield.

"Please I swear it would be quick." AT this point he held his hands together begging to speak to her. She sat there tears welling up in her eyes remembering all the names he called her and all the things he's thrown at her.

Aonung looked back at her and seeing her in that state because of him made his blood boil, "Do not make me say it again. Leave. Now." He said and as his anger rose so did his voice causing him to draw the sully's attention. Mostly Neteyam's. 

"Dude you don't need to speak for her she can speak for herself." He pushed past Aonung and grabbed Lea by the hands, "Listen to me Lea I need to speak to you its important." She yanked her hands away and backed up. Tsireya cam from behind her and hugged her for comfort whilst Aonung grabbed him by the arm and pushed him down.

"Don't ever touch her again. And  leave now before I make you." He said while pointing his finger to his chest. Narouk then punched him in the face which was followed by Rotxo punching Narouk. And before Lea could even process what happened all three of them were on the ground pulling each others tails. All the commotion caused the villagers to notice and alert the chief. Soon Tonowari arrived and yelled at everyone and told us to follow him to find out what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------