Background

A little girl named Maya Andersson lived a life shaped by happiness and comfort with just her and her father. When she was about 10 years old, Maya's world shattered when her beloved father, Adam Andersson, passed away, leaving her orphaned and without a mother to turn to. Despite her tragic circumstances, Maya displayed a remarkable strength of character and an unwavering determination to find the happiness she once knew

After her fathers death, her father's best friend, a caring and compassionate man named Sebastian Vettel, stepped forward to fill the void left in her life. As her godfather, Sebastian took young Maya under his wing, providing her with the love and support she desperately needed. Under his nurturing care, Maya found a sense of belonging and security, turning Sebastian's home into a place of warmth and love. Maya started calling Sebastian uncle since she was not comfortable calling him dad. Sebastian knew that he would never be called dad by Maya since she already had a dad and was not looking to take his place in her heart.

As the years went by, Maya and Sebastian's bond grew stronger, and they became inseparable. Maya blossomed into a kind-hearted and empathetic young woman. She developed a passion for helping others and harbored a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of those around her.

While living with her uncle Sebastian, Maya grew a strong love for Formula 1. It was bound to happen since her uncle had won 4 World championship and was considered one of many the legends in the sport.

Maya had grown a friendship with some of the drivers that drove alongside her uncle such as Lewis Hamilton, Charles Leclerc and many other drivers.

Charles and Maya's friendship started when he joined her uncles team, Ferrari at the 2019 season and drove alongside him until the end of the 2020 season.

Even though Sebastian left Ferrari to drive for Aston Martin, the pairs bond was unbreakable. Charles had grown to be one of her closest, she considered him a brother and best friend. The pairs friendship was one of a kind and shared many mutuals friends such as Lando Norris, George Russell, Carla Brocker , etc.

Charles and  Maya never disagreed on anything and pretty much shared a brain. The One thing Charles and Maya could not agree on was Max Verstappen. Charles and Max had been friends since their younger days. Maya absolutely despises Max. Charles had tried to convince the girl  that he was a nice and good hearted man, but Maya had another image of the Dutch boy.

Sebastian Vettel retired from the motorsport after the 2022 season, but that did not stop Maya from going to the Grand Prixs and being the "it" girl

-
Ok this is just a little bit of Mayas background, about her younger and how she is connected to max!! What do we think so far???