5

Over the last month, I found myself caught in the grasp of an artist's block. While painting is undeniably my profound passion and the very path I intend to tread in life, modeling occupies a significant corner of my heart.

What's intriguing is the symbiotic relationship that exists between modeling and painting in my life. Even though modeling take priority , it unexpectedly enriched my creative reserves. Through my travels for modeling gigs, I encountered diverse locales, styles, and perspectives, all of which acted as a sort of creative kindling for my painting.

Modeling operates as a motivation , propelling me beyond my comfort zones and encouraging me to explore unfamiliar facets both as a model and an artist. The interplay of various roles and environments seems to rejuvenate my artistic energy, breathing life into my dormant canvases.

Amidst the gratification that modeling brings, there persists a poignant urge to return to the easel. A blank canvas stands ready, inviting me to translate the collection of experiences and emotions into strokes of paint. Modeling and painting, seemingly distinct, merges into a unique symphony of creativity, guiding my journey with its harmonious rhythm.

Present time:

I've been very busy with modeling since I came back from my trip. Today I had a beach shoot. I arrived at the location and what stood out to me was the location of the shoot, under the warm sun, I found myself on the shores of a breathtaking beach, surrounded by vibrant summer items for the modelling shoot of the day. The theme was "summer loving," and the air was filled with excitement and anticipation. The beach stretched out with powdery sand and azure waves, creating a mesmerizing backdrop.

As the shoot commenced, I posed with the summer props, feeling the sand between my toes and the gentle sea breeze in my hair. The team's energy was infectious, and everything flowed smoothly. The camera clicked away, capturing the essence of carefree summer days.

After the shoot, curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to take a sneak peek at the pictures. Amidst the collection, there was one particular image that seemed to capture the very essence of the day. In that shot, I stood with my back to the camera, gazing out at the expansive beach. The colors were vibrant, the composition perfect, and the feeling of that moment was palpable.

Staring at the image, I felt a rush of emotions. The beauty of the beach, the memories of the shoot, and the sense of freedom all collided in that one photograph. An idea sparked in my mind – I wanted to immortalize this moment not just in memory, but on canvas. I envisioned painting that scene, capturing every detail and emotion.

With excitement bubbling within, I approached the team and asked if they could share that specific photograph with me. I explained my idea of painting it and preserving the magic of that day. They were delighted and promised to send the image my way.

As I left the beach, the sun was beginning its descent, casting a warm golden glow over everything. With the photograph in my mind and the anticipation of turning it into art, I realized that the beauty of that day would stay with me, not just in my heart, but also on the canvas I was about to create.

Stepping into my apartment, the air heavy with the chaos outside, I'm met with an unexpected scene. Lando, Charles, Pierre, and infuriatingly, Max, are all there, waiting. Irritation pulses within me, my annoyance amplified by Charles' audacity to use the key I'd reluctantly entrusted him with. But it's Max's presence that irks me most.

"Hey, I know I shouldn't have let myself in, but with the paparazzi and all and my house  being at the first, felt safer to come to the 6th floor you know, so that they don't see my door " Charles begins, his voice tinged with apology and explanation.

I let out a heavy sigh, but the constant battle between personal space and the relentless scrutiny of fame wearing  Charles thin. "It's just exhausting, you know? The invasion of privacy, the constant spotlight." He continues

I nods, a somber look in my eyes. "I get it. And I hate that they found out we both live here. It's frustrating as hell."

I run a hand through my hair, feeling the need to retreat for a moment. Look. We can talk about this in a few? I need a shower and some comfortable clothes after the hot day I've had."

"Of course," Charles replies, his understanding evident. "Take your time". I give Charles a hug and can't help to feel bad for him, This is the 3rd time paparazzi find his house and do this shit. I don't event think they knew we lived in the same complex. They just happened to see me.

I leave the living room into my bedroom to take my clothes off, take out some new clothes and a towel. As I step into the bathroom, I turn on the shower; the sound of running water seems to wash away the chaos of the outside world. I step into the shower, the warm water cascading down my body, a sense of relaxation envelops me. The knots in my muscles begin to unravel, and with every breath, a fragment of peace returns. It's as if the steam carries away the tension of the day, leaving me in a cocoon of solitude and tranquility.

Emerging from the shower, I follow my skincare routine, each step a deliberate act of self-pampering. Applying lotion to my skin feels like a silent affirmation; Slipping into a comfortable pajama set, I finally step out of the bathroom. I find myself in the kitchen, preparing tea for everyone. As if on cue, Max enters the room. A strange familiarity has developed between us lately – the incessant bickering has given way to an odd camaraderie, though we're far from being friends.

"So, are you actually a thing with Pierre?" Max's question catches me off guard. I look at him, a laugh escaping my lips before I turn back to the tea. "And why do you care?" I retort playfully, a hint of challenge in my voice.

He leans against the counter, a smirk playing on his lips. I shrug, a mischievous glint in my eyes. "Maybe. Or maybe not. What does it matter to you?"

"Touché," he concedes with a chuckle, clearly not ready to drop the subject just yet. Annoying as he can be.

-
Next chapter, I think I'll do a MAX POV Omg. This was a little rushed I wrote this in my car while waiting for my sister to finish her practice.