Honey and Strawberries

Knock

Knock

"Come in," a blonde petite girl commanded.

"Vice president, you're invited to Aeri's party. Aeri Uchinaga told me to send out invites to people in senior year." The girl gently placed an envelope in front of the blonde who had not looked up to the girl.

"Thanks, you can go now, Kazuha-ssi," she responded.

"Ah, yes."

After the girl left, the tiny blonde looked at the envelope and opened it.

'Hi, Winter. I have invited you to come to the party before the school year ends. I would like you to come to this party to celebrate and loosen up! All you do is stay in the student council room all day! So, we hope or would be grateful to see our beautiful vice president to break a leg a little.

-Aeri

p.s I've also invited your best friend Ning and made sure to drag your ass to this party :)'

Winter could only sigh in annoyance when she heard her phone vibrate.

Ning: Win!! Did you get invited to Aeri's party!?!?!

Winter: Yes.

Ning: Great!! It's this Saturday, so I hope you go because if not I will most definitely drag your introverted ass out of that big mansion of yours:)

Winter groaned at her friend. She couldn't believe her friend was this excited for a party. Well, maybe she can, the latter had a crush on Aeri Uchinaga. The latter was pretty, with long, silky brown hair, her body attracted everyone, and she was very friendly.

Speaking of Aeri Uchinaga... The girl was the second most popular person in school, mostly senior year. She's friends with Karina Yu and Jeon Somi. Well, the girl was friends with everyone, but those were her best friends. The only connection Winter has with the girl is Ning and Ning probably told Aeri about her and made sure to invite Winter.

Jeon Somi, there's nothing much to say. Somi is like the barbie in the whole school. Her whole vibe speaks barbie. The girl was quite famous with the boys with her looks. Long blonde hair, a very nice body that swooned every boy as eyes landed on her, and a nice personality.

Now, Karina Yu. Winter wouldn't lie that the girl intrigued her a bit. She was gorgeous. Karina had long, silky black hair, a nice personality, and a body that seduced everyone. She was the queen bee of the school. But, Winter's favorite part about her is the mole under her lips. Winter probably also caught the latter sneaking glances at her at lunch when she sits with Ning. Ning didn't ditch Winter at lunch for Aeri since she was a 'loyal' friend. She wouldn't care if Ning ditched her or not.

However, Winter wasn't really interested in the group. She planned to just study her ass off to get into a good college.

_____

Saturday

It was the day of the party, Winter wore baggy jeans with a black turtle neck tucked in. She was getting her things to get ready to leave when she got a text from Ning.

Ning: Are you doneeeee

Ning: come pick me upppp

Winter: Yes. im heading over there rn.

Winter curses under her breath as she walks out of the house, into her car, and drives to Ning's house.

"Wintooooo! You're out of the house for a chance!!"