7 Minutes in Heaven?

It was after school and Minjeong had badminton practice. And, since she's on the fourth floor of the school, she would have to walk down three sets of stairs and walk to the other side to get to the gym just to practice. It usually makes her late for practice.

"You're 1-minute late Minjeong."

"Sorry, coach, but you know I have to walk a million miles just to get here," Minjeong complained.

"Well, you should walk faster. Now go practice." Minjeong groans.

She goes to the locker room and starts to change into shorts and a shirt, then she opens her locker to get her rack, and she starts to head back out to the main court.

"Hey, Ryujin."

"Oh, hey, Minjeong. Having a good day?" Ryujin asked.

"Nope, coach still won't make an exception for me being late for practice."

"That's tough." Minjeong sighs.

"Let's just practice now."

"Okay!"

A few minutes into practice, Minjeong started to get tired so she went to sit down for a few minutes before going back. She was about to take a sip out of her water bottle when her coach called for her.

"Minjeong!" Her coach yelled. "You're needed in the student council room!"

"Okay, I'm on my way!" Minjeong yells back in response.

The petite blonde-haired girl began to put her stuff on a nearby bench, so it wouldn't get in the way of other people practicing. She then started to make her way towards the student council room

"Goddammit, why is the room so far, what the hell!" Minjeong complained.

"It's not too far if you speed up."

"Ahh!" Minjeong shrieked as she heard the sudden voice. "Jimin?"

"Hi, Minjeong." Jimin waves her hand at her while Minjeong blushes.

Jimin was the student council president, aka, Minjeong's crush. She actually doesn't know how she started to like the latter, but it came when she started to feel butterflies every time she saw Jimin. It probably started last year when Minjeong was new to the school. At first, she thought it was an attraction because of how beautiful Jimin was, but turns out, it turned into a crush as time passed by.

"Oh, Jimin? What are you doing here?" Minjeong asks.

"Heading to the student council. Where are you going?"

"Oh, I'm heading there too. I don't know what for."

"Ah. I see. Wanna walk with me?"

"Okay."

The two girls walked to the student council room in silence, the air wasn't tense or anything, in fact it was a comfortable silence between the two aquintiances.

"Oh, we're here already?" Minjeong asks a bit surprised.

"Yeah, if you'd walk faster than your normal pace, you can get here faster with those short legs of yours." Jimin joked.

"I'm not that short. I'm like one or two inches shorter." Winter huffed out in annoyance. She was gonna open the door when Karina beat her to it.

"Little ones first." Winter rolled her eyes.

"Oh, Winter, you've made it." Yizhuo, the vice president of the student council.

"Yep, I've make it thanks to her." Minjeong points to the girl next to her while the latter giggles.