Bully?

"Hey, nerd, watcha got there?" A tall raven-haired girl questioned.

"Um- uh, a chocolate bar?" A petite brown short-haired girl stuttered in response.

"Give me that."

"But I already ate off of it?"

"Just give it." The shorter one immediately gave the bar of chocolate to the taller to not make the latter mad. The former just watched how the latter ate off the part where she bit and blushed.

"What are you looking at nerd?"

"Huh- oh, it's nothing Jimin."

"If it's nothing then, scurry away now," Jimin commanded while making a shooing motion with her free hand to signal the shorter to go away.

"Okay." Jimin watched how the smaller girl quickly ran away and Jimin could only giggle at how cute the girl was walking away from her.

_____

"Minjeong, I think Jimin likes you."

"Why do you think that, Ning." Minjeong giggles that she knows something that her best friend doesn't.

"Uhh, hellooo? Minjeong, she literally picks on you. You're the only one that she picks on, the other victims that she picked on were once in their lives. She's picked on you ever since you stepped foot in this school!" Ning made a dramatic gesture with her arms and hands.

"You're just overthinking it. I'm sure Jimin will never like a nobody like me. I'm just a regular student who just studies 24/7." Ning just shook her head at her oblivious friend.

"Look, Minjeong, you're-" Ning was suddenly cut off mid-sentence when a group of four girls came up to them, mostly Minjeong.

"Hey, uh, Minjeong right?" Minjeong nodded. "Well since you're like a smart student in this school, we need your help with something. Right girls?"

"Yes." They said in unison to their leader.

"Okay? What is it that you need?"

"Follow us Minjeong."

"Okay.." Minjeong got up from the lunch table but she froze a bit in her spot when she saw a concerning look in Ning. "Don't think too much of this Ning. I bet they're just asking me for help."

"But, Jeong..-" Ning was about to say something but Minjeong cut her off.

"It's fine Ning, I can handle myself." Minjeong got up from the lunch table and quickly went towards the four girls who were waiting, meanwhile, Ning, who was a social butterfly, texted Aeri who was friends with Jimin to tell her to go to Minjeong since she sensed that something bad might happen to Minjeong while she was with those girls.

Meanwhile, Minjeong continued to follow the girls to a dark alley behind the school.

"I thought that you needed-" Minjeong was interrupted as she felt a hard kick to her leg which made her fall to her knees and scrape them.

"Do you think that you're really all that just because you have the attention of Yu Jimin, huh Kim Minjeong?"

"I don't know what you're talking-" Minjeong was once again cut off when she felt a kick to the side of her stomach as she was lying on her side.

"Well, it seems like you don't know anything about me, I'm Yu Jimin's future wife. And you, Kim Minjeong, are distracting Yu Jimin from me."

"I'm not-" She felt another kick to the side of her abdomen.

"Just shut up. I know that you love the attention that you are getting from Yu Jimin. Well since you're here right now and are smart, You might as well do our homework. Have it done by next week or else we'll come get you and drag you here again and beat you up." The leader of the group of girls threw down a stack of papers on top of Minjeong's face which gave her many papercuts.