Infinity Stone

Karina was mindlessly scrolling on TikTok through her phone. She came upon a video of someone lipsyncing to a TikTok sound, which was very popular if you were good-looking. Well, Karina was good-looking but she didn't do social media that much. Karina recognized the person on her phone. It was her classmate. She didn't know her name, and she never really paid attention to her classmates.

'Damn.'

The girl on her phone was so fine that she had to say that out loud. Karina was so mesmerized by the girl's visuals, she was really pretty, and handsome. She was a mix of feminine and masculine. With her medium brown hair, her slender hands, her slim body, her delicate face with those plump, glossy lips of hers, and those hazel eyes she had, Karina was obsessed. Karina was so captivated by her looks that she went on her page, followed her, and continued to look through her other videos on her account.

Karina found out her name was Winter and that she was one of the Infinity Stones on TikTok through the comments. The Infinity Stones included Ryujin, Ning, Chaewon, Yujin, and of course, Winter. She realized that they all went to her school. 'Lucky her'

Fortunately for Karina, her FYP got better, she started to get edits of Winter. She most likely looked it up and then it started to pop up on her FYP. The blonde hair was rolling around in her bed with her feet up in the air swinging around. The girl was obsessed. However, her being delusional wasn't too long before she had to sleep since she had classes the next morning.

_____

"Giselle?"

"Huh- oh- uhm.." Giselle started to stutter.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing! Nothing, at all!"

"Wait!" Karina yelled out. "Isn't that the group on TikTok called the Infinity Stones?!" She exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the group.

"Huh- Oh, yeah? Are you interested in them?" Giselle said, smirking at Karina.

"No.." She lied.

"Well, I am." Giselle started to look at a certain person from the group. "I like Ning."

"Ning?"

"Yeah, the one with the long brown hair that's tied up in pigtails." Giselle noticed something, or someone, staring at them. "Karina, I think one of them is staring at you. I think it's Winter?"

"WHAT!" Karina suddenly yelled out, which caused some people to look their way. she also hid behind Giselle.

"Chill, girl! Why are you so surprised? Do you like her?"

"What! No!" Totally.." She lied again.

"You're lying."

"No."

"Yes, you are," Giselle argued back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes- What!"

"See! You like her! When did you start to like her? How did you start to like her? Why do you like her? What do you even see in her-" Giselle started to bombard her with questions.

"Stop, I've only liked her since yesterday."

"YESTERDAY?!"

"You're being loud, people are looking."

"No, no, because, how did you even start to like her since yesterday?" Giselle said a little quieter.

"Well.." Karina started to get shy. "Yesterday, I was scrolling on my phone, when one of her thirst-trapping videos came on my FYP, and I fell in love?" Karina shrugged.