Chapter 10

Juvia's POV
"Gray-sama..." I say quietly to myself as I watch Gray walk into his house. He's so perfect...that blonde girl doesn't deserve him!
I go to the back of the house where his room is and look in the window. He's on the phone and he's laughing. He's talking to blonde I bet...
Gray-sama gets up and walks out the house. Once I know he's gone for sure I open his window and slide in. I walk to his bedroom and lay down on his bed.
"This is nice..." I say quietly. Gray-sama will be mine...I'm not going to let Lucy take him...

Gray POV
I'm walking to Lucy's house but I have a funny feeling...
"Maybe I should check my house" I mutter to myself. I walk back to my house and unlock the door. I hear and crashing sound in the back and I automatically get into a fighting position.
"Who's there! Show yourself!" I yell. A figure comes out from the shadows. I can barely stop myself from punching the lights out of her...Juvia.
"Why the hell are you in my house?!" I yell at her. She looks away with a frown on her face.
"Gray-sama...Stay away from Lucy." She says looking back at me with a twisted smile on her face. I glare at her.
"Juvia has already warned her. If you want the blonde to be safe then stay away from her." She says coldly.
"Juvia won't hesitate to kill her.." She laughs evilly then smiles at me. I clench my hands into fists. She's crazy...I need to call the cops.
"Juvia knows what you're thinking Gray-sama~" she suddenly pushes me up against a wall. "If you do call the cops Juvia will kill Lucy first before they catch Juvia~" She says with a sick smile on her face. I push her off me.
"I understand you like me and all but this is taking it too far! But.." I look down weighing my options.
"If Gray-sama be my boyfriend. Then Juvia will not harm Lucy." She says. I have no choice but to take that offer...I'm not risking Lucy's life.
"Fine. I'll be your boyfriend. But." I grab the front of her shirt and pull her off the ground.
"I swear if you lay a hand on her I won't hesitate to kick your ass understood?" I say staring at her menacingly.
"Understood." Juvia says with a crooked smile.
"But first you must tell her that you don't want to see her again in the most harsh way" She says with a evil smile on her face. I curse and put her down.
"Fine..." I mutter. I walk out my house and slam the door while Juvia stands there with a sick smile on her face.

Lucy's POV
"Where is Gray?"
I'm sitting on my couch looking out the window. Gray was supposed to come over so we could watch a movie but he's late. I hear a knock at the door and practically run to the door. I open the door and smile when I see its Gray.
"Hey! What took you so...long.." I stop when I see he wasn't smiling.
"What's wrong?" I ask. He look away then sighs.
"You're pathetic..." He says. I look at him in shock.
"Excuse me?" I say.
"You heard me whore." He's looking me straight in the face.
"You're worthless piece of shit that I don't need in my life! I never did like you and I never will! Get out of my life you ugly slut!" He yells at me. I feel the tears streaming down my face. Why..? Before I knew it I slapped him.
"Fine then! Don't ever talk to me again you shallow jerk!" I yell at him. The tears come down harder. I slam the door in his face and run to my room. I collapse on my bed and cry. Why would he say that to me? I was fool for thinking he actually liked me..
"Damn it!" I scream and cry until I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating for so long! I'm back though! Things just got interesting as you can see. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This is the longest chapter I've posted XD
Sayonara~