Chapter 1

In a dark forest....

In a dark forest, a certain individual was trekking through it.

This individual is known by many names.....but her most common name....is Lamb. 

She trekked through the forest scavenging, recruiting, and killing any monster that she comes across though today's been a pretty slow and uneventful day for her but she didn't mind it

Less monsters meant more time for Lamb to get materials and food for the preservation of her cult though that's also been a slow process in itself. 

Lamb: Yeesh, you'd think with less monsters around there'd be more to scavenge but no such luck today. Not even a poor soul to recruit into my cult. Eh, maybe I'll have to better luck tomorrow. 

Just as Lamb was about to return home, a scent caught her nose. 

It was the smelled of cooked meat. 

Curious, Lamb followed the scent to investigate the source and came across some monster meat being cooked over a fire and sitting close by was a human who was eating.

Lamb was surprised to come across a real-live human, believing them to be a myth like everyone else thought, but it seems there was some truth behind it after all.

The human noticed Lamb's presence and looked over to her.

It's been a while since he's last spoke with someone but was still able to make normal conversation. 

Human: Oh hello there. 

Lamb: Hello to you as well. What are you doing out here all by yourself? Surely you're aware of how dangerous this forest can be?

Human: I am but it's all good. I can take care of myself. 

Lamb: Judging from the dead monster that you're eating I don't doubt that. However don't you think it'd be much better to be part of a big, loving family that looks after one another? Why not join my cult. And I'll make sure to take good care of you~. 

Upon hearing the word "cult", the human realized something. 

Human: Wait....."cult"....hold on. 

The human got a good look at Lamb and his eyes widened. 

Human: Wait, you're the Lamb. The one rebelling against the bishops. 

Lamb: Yes yes that's me. Now back to the topic at hand: Will you join my cult~?

Human: I-I don't know....

The human was hesitant and Lamb decided that a little incentive might sway his decision a bit. 

Lamb: What is your name human?

Human: It's Flukey. 

Lamb: (Flukey huh? Interesting name. I'll let him keep it) Flukey, I plan to slay the bishops and kill anyone or anything else that gets in my way, and if you do your part well in my cult, I may reward you. In more ways than one~. 

Lamb gave a lustful look to Flukey as she teasingly showed him her goods and he blushed. 

Flukey: I-I....uh.....sure....

Lamb: Great! 

Lamb got up and raised her hand before her eyes turned red and a portal appeared under Flukey and sucked him through it. 

Lamb: *Giggles* Well.....today hasn't been a total loss. 

With that, Lamb also passed through a portal that formed underneath her to return to her cult.