Chapter 4

Cult-Grounds....

Through the portal, Lamb ended up back on cult-grounds and sighed as she was in need of rest but noticed that the buildings went through some upgrading as her cult members welcomed her as usual. 

When Lamb asked who was responsible for the changes her followers told her that Flukey was responsible, having spent the day working and making food for them. She looked to see that Flukey was planting some seeds to make for more berries, fixing anything that needed fixing and also made a list of supplies and other things that'd be needed whenever he goes out, assuming Lamb would let him go. 

A pleased look formed on Lamb's face from looking at Flukey work. 

Lamb: (It's only been a day at least and he's already giving it his all within the cult and accomplishing so much as well. I'll have to give him a reward later)

Not wanting to interrupt Flukey, she left him to it as she instructed her followers to help Flukey out if he needs it before retreating to her cabin. Inside her cabin, Lamb sighed as she took off her cape, showing off her voluptuous figure.

With her fleece put up, Lamb next took her crown off and set it on the drawer next to her bed before she got in bed and went to sleep to recover

Meanwhile with Flukey, he took a break from working and sighed as he sat down. 

Even with his cloak off, he was still working up a sweat. 

When he got some strength back, he realized it was lunchtime.

Flukey: Lunchtime already huh? Welp better get to cooking.

Before Flukey could get up, one of his brothers, Lumin, stopped him. 

(I'm going to name the followers after the followers I named in my own cult in the game)

Lumin: Please rest some more Flukey. You've done more than enough for us today. I shall do the cooking this time. 

Flukey: Are you sure Lumin? You don't have to if you really don't wanna do it. I promise I can handle it. 

Lumin: I assure you Flukey I can cook for us. Trust me.

Flukey: Well.....alright then. If you're having trouble let me okay? 

Lumin: Okay. 

With that, Lumin went off to cook and prepare lunch for everyone and while Flukey wasn't intervening but still looked to make sure Lumin didn't mess up. Luckily he didn't mess up and whipped up a big feast for everyone. 

During that time, Flukey received all sorts of praise from his brothers and sisters for all that he's done for them and Flukey was grateful. It still felt weird to him given that he was a human surrounded by animal people but Lamb and her followers welcomed him without question and that certainly made things better for him. 

As much as everyone wanted Lamb to join, they understood that she needed her rest and they decided to not disturb her. 

All they could do is eat in honor of their leader and hope that she's getting the much needed rest that she deserves.